IGNORED

Roman Polanski...

jeremymacgregor87

so it's "this is wrong - because this law said so" now? something is morally wrong because it's against the law? they are two different things, as Tony Benn once said.

i've never understood why people think they have the right to tell others what to do with their body. people mature at different rates (she was already sexually experienced). i'm not saying i'm in to pedophilia or even condone it but consent is consent.. especially 30 years later when all she's done is think about it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf you're arguing that it's ok for an old man to fuck a kid after plying her with alcohol and drugs?

consent is not consent when you are deemed unfit to give it. am i being draconian or narrow-minded just cos i agree with 'a law'.

anyway you have your views, i'm done conversing with you.

i was under the impression that the drugs hadn't swayed her at all and she was ok with it. after reading a more in depth interview she actually said that what he did was wrong.. so i agree about that part (since she said it).

but

he has already plead guilty and served 45 days or so of jailtime.. and settled a lawsuit with the girl out of court. then, he went on to make Oscar winning movies for society to enjoy. leave the dude alone is all I'm saying. and no, it's not because i condone pedophilia,, just noting the fact that he greatly contributed to the world afterward.

it's not judgement, it's fact.

a fact ? without a trial ? Without a proper trial, a fact doenst mean anything at all. by the way its a fact that after 30 years, the us justice (& everyone knows the justice in the us is a puritan joke) should leave him alone. only nazis or serial killers should be sent to trial after 30 years & that is a fact according to the europeans laws & Mr Polanski is a european citizen. even the girl (now a woman) wants to get rid of it. the only ones who wants a trial are the us mormons. try to read foucault on jails : its half punishment, half security of the "community". did roman polanski had troubles with 13 years girls during those last 30 years ? No. End of the story.

IN ROMAN WE TRUST

it's not judgement, it's fact.

a fact ? without a trial ? Without a proper trial, a fact doenst mean anything at all. by the way its a fact that after 30 years, the us justice (& everyone knows the justice in the us is a puritan joke) should leave him alone. only nazis or serial killers should be sent to trial after 30 years & that is a fact according to the europeans laws & Mr Polanski is a european citizen. even the girl (now a woman) wants to get rid of it. the only ones who wants a trial are the us mormons. try to read foucault on jails : its half punishment, half security of the "community". did roman polanski had troubles with 13 years girls during those last 30 years ? No. End of the story.

IN ROMAN WE TRUST

i heard that he already pleaded guilty after the initial incident, they just have to determine how much jail time to give him now. there's no trial involved.

It's ok to drug and rape a 13 year olds arsehole, as long as you do a runner and don't get caught for 30 years.

We just need to leave these old people alone. They're somebody's grandad for fucks sake. In my day, when I had my arsehole buggered to kingdom come by a friendly paedo, the local plod would come along and give hime a cuff round the ear and send him on his way. Which was for the best as he produced rather excellent watercolours of alsatians.

Don't these things have an "expiration" date, after wich the charges are dropped?

I believe this happened with William S. Burroughs, he never got sentenced for shooting his wife in the head, because his case was continiously delayed until it "expired"?

I don't know, someone inform me.

out of curiosity, what sort of sentence do you get for feeding quaaludes and champagne to a minor?

It was the 70's. They arrested you for NOT feeding quaaludes and champagne to minors

wtf you're arguing that it's ok for an old man to fuck a kid after plying her with alcohol and drugs?

consent is not consent when you are deemed unfit to give it. am i being draconian or narrow-minded just cos i agree with 'a law'.

anyway you have your views, i'm done conversing with you.

haha your avatar

The Tenant is my favorite Polanski flick...that movie is pretty fucked but also hilarious. Funny story, I came across a box of this movie on DVD at a rummage sale, 10 sealed DVDs in the box. I got the whole thing for about $2.37 and gave them away during bdays and xmas for a laugh.

the key is he has to get caught raping a monkey. If he just rapes monkies and makes music it may not help his musical career, unless consuming chimp semen activates creativity cell in the brain.

I don't know what I was thinking. Those monkeys are little sluts sitting around sticking their fingers up each others distended arses all day, a jury would never convict. However, if we could get the flashbulb to rape a prepubescent monkey, a primate minor...

And of course the odd paedophile scandal never did BoC any harm.

Archived