IGNORED

Roman Polanski...

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Polanski was accused of plying a 13-year-old girl with champagne and a sliver of a quaalude tablet and performing various sex acts, including intercourse, with her during a photo shoot at actor Jack Nicholson's house. He was 43 at the time.

Nicholson was not at home, but his girlfriend at the time, actress Anjelica Huston, was.

According to a probation report contained in the filing, Huston described the victim as "sullen."

"She appeared to be one of those kind of little chicks between -- could be any age up to 25. She did not look like a 13-year-old scared little thing," Huston said."

lol, I was going to ask how you get your wang in a 13 yr old's fear-constricted sphincter, but it looks like Roman already figured that out. Quaaludes and champagne man, quaaludes and champagne.

I read that the US heard he was visiting Switzerland to pick up a lifetime achievement award and coordinated with their authorities to bring him in.

First of all, lol at the guy who decided it was a good opportunity to bring him in. I can imagine him staring out of a highrise at the sunset with a monologue "And finally, after more than thirty years he was caught by authorities. The world is safe once again"

Second of all, his lifetime achievement ended up being arrested for being a paedophile. Double lol! They should have handed him a trophy when they took him in that depicts Roman with his finger in the milky bar kids bum.

how fucking wierd!?! I just posted this in sneaksta's C Manson thread in the music area without knowing that Polanski has been arrested! Seriously. Had no idea. I have seen the documentary. I know what trouble he has been through and how he can't come to the US but he was just arrested? Anyways, here is what I wrote if you don't make your way into "the Charles Manson was actually a good musician" thread:

Luckily I was privy to the fact Charlie was a damn good folk musician before I found out about theLaBianca/Tate murders. PHEW! But I did know that Roman Polanski had impregnated Sharon Tate with the moonchild golum("antichrist"), as depicted in his film 'Rosemary's Baby', and felt that something did need to be done about bringing such a child into the world. So did the Beatles. They wrote the 'white' album to instruct Mr. Manson(intuitively) on what to do next. It did not go so well for Charlie or anyone else involved but at least the end of times didn't occur!

I didn't say he was a good musician per se Atop. All I said was that the song I posted was good. The rest of the album is crap, apart from Mechanical Man, where MARILYN manson got his lyrics to his old ass song "My Monkey". Trivia for the day. You're welcome.

I am actually more of fan of his music than him being famous for killing (having other people kill) rich folk....

Tex Watkins was the scary one...brutal mother fucker

Manson just had a ton of acid, a gigantic ego, a taste for hot lady hippies, and was good at brainwashing....

He was also a member of a church named 'The Process' which can be linked back to a lot of famous people in California at the time...

plenty of strange facts drown this whole case, too many to go into in here....

Too bad the girl he got with at 13 has said (in recent interviews) that he should not be arrested. It was consensual.. and all the hype is sensational. People just love to see others fall and it's pathetic.

out of curiosity, what sort of sentence do you get for feeding quaaludes and champagne to a minor?

I haven't a clue what quaaludes are but they sound like they carry a heavy sentence.

uhh she's in her 40's now.

so , it doesn't matter what the actual person who was involved has to say about it? only what others who are observing have to say? good job at perpetuating the usual idiotic mentality humans develop in groups.

i'm saying it's irrelevant whether she says it was ok or not. since 13 is deemed too young to give sexual consent, it's against the law, therefore he's guilty of sexual abuse of a minor.

good job at perpetuating the usual idiotic mentality paedophiles develop in groups.

Archived