IGNORED

British Culture

Guest ezkerraldean

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abusivegeorge

fair does, if you dont offer people working on your house a cup of tea within about 5 minutes its considered a grave insult here.

It's absolutely true.

Guest beatfanatic

fair does, if you dont offer people working on your house a cup of tea within about 5 minutes its considered a grave insult here.

in India as well.

Guest abusivegeorge

call me doubting thomas but i need PROOF!

I'll get a ticket end of the week. Be with you by Saturday, be prepared, you'll need towels and buckets.

Guest abusivegeorge

george is into golden showers

Seriously you must be a fucking dupe, stop fucking finding out about msn conversations people on watmm have you freak.

Seriously you must be a fucking dupe, stop fucking finding out about msn conversations people on watmm have you freak.

I feel like I've been raped. Mentally. Invaded.

Guest abusivegeorge

I feel like I've been raped. Mentally. Invaded.

This is not the first time. I'm not a happy bunny.

Guest beatfanatic

I know everything about you George. If you dont pay me $2 million, I am going to make a tell all movie about you.

2006124143145_DavidLetterman%28CBS%29.jpg

Edited by beatfanatic

Guest abusivegeorge

I stand by my freak comment.

I like you, but someone is feeding you things, and the only watmmer who has you on his msn (That I talk to) is enter a new display name. I'm going to be asking questions.

If thats you in your avatar I want to fuck you.

Fucking O-----. You bastard you.

Yes ^^, exactly.

Guest beatfanatic

I stand by my freak comment.

I like you, but someone is feeding you things, and the only watmmer who has you on his msn (That I talk to) is enter a new display name. I'm going to be asking questions.

wtf are you serious?? I am just joking around . I used to talk to Enter a display name on msn but havent done so for a month. I dont talk to anyone else on msn from watmm.

dont know why you are freaked out.

Guest abusivegeorge

Because that is literally, about the 6th or 7th time you've made a comment towards me, regarding recent msn conversations I've had, also including other watmmers (for example, the one I qouted), and they've noticed too, and enter a new display name has been in all of them.

Are you seriously telling me they are coincidences?

Guest beatfanatic

I have no idea what you are talking about. The only person I have on my msn list was Enter a display name and I havent talked to him since last month.I think he blocked me because I kept making fun of all the music he listens to.

I just made a comment about "golden showers" because of your previous comment to thanksomuch about "bring towels and bucket". I dont know what other instances you are talking but its clear that you are paranoid for some reason.