IGNORED

British Culture

Guest ezkerraldean

8 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

We don't get a choice m8. The system is fukt. They could carry on like this till Jan 2025 and there are currently no legal ways to prevent it. Just an endless cycle of fat arsed public schoolboys taking turns at being Mr Prime Minister for a month, if they want

If there was ever a time for a no confidence vote…

I suppose that means having competent leadership in Labour, and I’m not fully up to speed on where that party is at. Corbyn is too toxic for the British press (and resultant fuckwits who swallow the shite your red tops publish), but he seems to be the only one with any political nous. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

If there was ever a time for a no confidence vote…

I suppose that means having competent leadership in Labour, and I’m not fully up to speed on where that party is at. Corbyn is too toxic for the British press (and resultant fuckwits who swallow the shite your red tops publish), but he seems to be the only one with any political nous. 

No confidence motion introduced by labour would require a significant number of Tory rebels to vote for it, and probably themselves out of the job.

The alternative is sit tight, guaranteed cushy number for the next couple of years hiding from constituents and getting their ducks in a row for when they're shitcanned at the next GE. They're just going to do that.

Also corbyn had 0 political nous, he was thick as pigshit, and also essentially another useless public schoolboy cunt. Also completely spent force, will never be on the front benches again. Not relevant anymore

Such intellectual bankruptcy that we see across the world in country leadership positions is, for me at least, a crown evidence that there is a force in the background calling the shots.

Y'all are shouting your displeasure at a wall.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

No confidence motion introduced by labour would require a significant number of Tory rebels to vote for it, and probably themselves out of the job.

The alternative is sit tight, guaranteed cushy number for the next couple of years hiding from constituents and getting their ducks in a row for when they're shitcanned at the next GE. They're just going to do that.

Also corbyn had 0 political nous, he was thick as pigshit, and also essentially another useless public schoolboy cunt. Also completely spent force, will never be on the front benches again. Not relevant anymore

I didn't realize the Tories had such a commanding lead in Parliament. Yeah you guys are just going to have to take it up the arse for a bit.

I mean if Corbyn didn't have any political nous, then Labour are in a worse state than I imagined over there.

8 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

crown evidence that there is a force in the background calling the shots.

Yes the Illuminati are well and truly in control.

8 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

ok, but you still missed its point

Oh no, I got the point you were trying to make, I just disagree entirely with the premise of it. 

16 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Oh no, I got the point you were trying to make, I just disagree entirely with the premise of it. 

the premise which you constructed. i never mentioned illuminatis, nor do i believe in them

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

the premise which you constructed. i never mentioned illuminatis, nor do i believe in them

Yes very good, you never mentioned the Illuminati. Your point was that there is some controlling force in the background across world governments

On 10/21/2022 at 1:03 PM, cichlisuite said:

Such intellectual bankruptcy that we see across the world in country leadership positions is, for me at least, a crown evidence that there is a force in the background calling the shots.

This is the premise with which I disagree. 

8 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Yes very good, you never mentioned the Illuminati. Your point was that there is some controlling force in the background across world governments

why you keep throwing the word illuminati there, are you trying to dirty me, chencop?

16 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

This is the premise I disagree with entirely. 

yes, i know, you said that already. 

45 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Sunak is a cunt

agreed.

If he makes it to the next GE though the cognitive dissonance among tory voters will be highly entertaining.

Most of them would rather die than vote for a brown man, but also would rather die than vote labour.

• Farnsworth 1