IGNORED

British Culture

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest abusivegeorge

Honestly I'm not paranoid, you've genuinely referenced towards things ive been discussing on MSN with watmmers, within hours of me having discussing them, only 36 or so hours ago I had a whole conversation about golden showers, something I've NEVER discussed before, without about 7 other watmmers, and that I would indeed like one for the try, and you bring it up. This is LITERALLY the 7th incident of this kind, from you, within one month. I am genuinely astounded at your mind reading ability, but I have to say I do believe you. My apologies dear friend.

<3

I LIKE TEA AND LEMBAS

I AM HOBBITTSSS

LOL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abusivegeorge

I do know that he likes John Coltrane. Thats all I need to know, I hope he never posts again, and I can remember him for this. Legend. *Wipes away a single tear*.

Guest beatfanatic

Honestly I'm not paranoid, you've genuinely referenced towards things ive been discussing on MSN with watmmers, within hours of me having discussing them, only 36 or so hours ago I had a whole conversation about golden showers, something I've NEVER discussed before, without about 7 other watmmers, and that I would indeed like one for the try, and you bring it up. This is LITERALLY the 7th incident of this kind, from you, within one month. I am genuinely astounded at your mind reading ability, but I have to say I do believe you. My apologies dear friend.

<3

I LIKE TEA AND LEMBAS

I AM HOBBITTSSS

LOL

apology accepted

<3

• 12 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2009 at 4:44 PM, pylonbitch said:

The following may be of help to tourists and first time visitors to Scotland for those that are travelling from Down South (Englandshire) way.

It is considered bad manners for tourists to pay for drinks in Glasgow ... just run up a tab and the locals will happy to pick it up when you leave. Usually the biggest person in the bar (referred to as The Numpty) will pay. eg:

BARMAN: That will be twenty pounds sir.

TOURIST: The Big Numpty over there is paying.

BARMAN: That will do nicely sir.

BIG NUMPTY: Welcome to Scotland.

lol

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, o00o said:

did anyone expect her to survive much longer? I mean wtf was her plan from the beginning? 

Truss was one of the most successful PMs we've had in decades. It's not about duration, it's about achievements. People are complaining about U-turn after U-turn, but if you count them up, she was moving the country forward, it was just a way to confuse her detractors. 

Looking forward to the Netflix show 44 Days. Helen Hunt in talks to play Truss.

Boris will probably be back in No.10

Edited by Shimon_Shimon

53 minutes ago, o00o said:

did anyone expect her to survive much longer? I mean wtf was her plan from the beginning? 

- Former Prime Ministers are entitled to a pension based on half of their annual salary at the time of leaving office
- They can also obtain a Public Duties Cost Allowance, which allows them to 'meet the continuing additional costs because of their special position in public life'. This is not obtainable if they are the Leader of the Opposition. The limit is currently set at a maximum of £115,000.

We need total constitutional and electoral reform, and a few hundred key people put up against the wall and shot. Only half joking about the second part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

Is it possible ? Usually UK politicians are out once they failed, you know, not like in france...

Like King Arthur, it has been foretold that Boris will return when his people need him.

Boris still has the investigation into Partygate to deal with. However, he still has supporters in the party. 

image.thumb.jpeg.82c5f5a9b01a59700c810043f3a5103b.jpeg

• Haha 1

If the Brits vote him back in, they deserve everything that's coming to them. Although this may spur Armando Iannuci to write some more political satire, which is a win for everyone.

43 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

If the Brits vote him back in, they deserve everything that's coming to them. Although this may spur Armando Iannuci to write some more political satire, which is a win for everyone.

We don't get a choice m8. The system is fukt. They could carry on like this till Jan 2025 and there are currently no legal ways to prevent it. Just an endless cycle of fat arsed public schoolboys taking turns at being Mr Prime Minister for a month, if they want

Edited by Amen Warrior