IGNORED

Female Producers

Guest headonist

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bit of a thing for Natalie Beridze (aka TBA):

Tusia+Beridze+TusiaBeridzehavefunru2.jpg

But mainly because her album Size and Tears is so lovely (though has probably only been heard by about 7 people...)

she looks well taste, where can i hear her stuff?

I have a bit of a thing for Natalie Beridze (aka TBA):

Tusia+Beridze+TusiaBeridzehavefunru2.jpg

But mainly because her album Size and Tears is so lovely (though has probably only been heard by about 7 people...)

she looks well taste, where can i hear her stuff?

There's some samples from the album here - http://www.amazon.com/Size-Tears-TBA-TUSIA-BERIDZE/dp/samples/B000QUCZLQ/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

It's quite an acquired taste (I expect a lot of people may hate it) and loses a bit of focus on disc 2, but one that I instantly fell in love with. It's like the IDM remake of Alice In Wonderland ... (and listen for the BoC track throughout all of track 40)

Guest blicero

Ellen Allien is a bit odd looking, but considering she runs her own label (including apparat and modeselektor) merits bonus points.

Ellen+Allien.jpeg

Mileece and Doubtful guest are quite cute and talented, but my vote goes to Vaccine for being beautiful and making the most ungirly of music, hard mo'fuckin' beats!

The lady are the far left

l_3a61154bea1c890b5ba2f9699fdccf1e.jpg

i just googled that ugly Reid Speed bird (that jefferoo posted) to see who the fuck she was. Seriously, how can anybody take wikipedia seriously when it has a page for a nomark like her. The article starts out with the line "when reid speed started spinning records in blah blah blah...."... what the fuck is this? an encyclopaedia or a massive database of shit where any old cunt can add their badly worded myspace bio. seriously. fuck wikipedia. it is nothing more than the undoing of thousands of years of human dedication to the attainment of knowledge.

Guest margaret thatcher

whoever said andrea parker is correct.

Gshock-gig.jpg

plus her dj kicks album is sick. it has "the phantom" by rsw on it, mixed into afrika bambaataa. it has gescom and drexciya and dr octagon.

so good.

i just googled that ugly Reid Speed bird (that jefferoo posted) to see who the fuck she was. Seriously, how can anybody take wikipedia seriously when it has a page for a nomark like her. The article starts out with the line "when reid speed started spinning records in blah blah blah...."... what the fuck is this? an encyclopaedia or a massive database of shit where any old cunt can add their badly worded myspace bio. seriously. fuck wikipedia. it is nothing more than the undoing of thousands of years of human dedication to the attainment of knowledge.

Want a hanky?

Ellen Allien is a bit odd looking, but considering she runs her own label (including apparat and modeselektor) merits bonus points.

Ellen+Allien.jpeg

ellen-allien-boogybytes-vol04.jpeg

Agreed, she's not unattractive, just prone to looking very odd at certain angles or on certain album covers.

Archived