IGNORED

salvia (again)

keltoi

If you can elaborate on that at all please do. Having just this year moved to college, I feel like I've moved on from a part of life, leaving friends I love and miss and whom I've known since childhood. And I've been having insane nostalgia/life reflection lately. How have you felt your perspective changes as you get older? Are drugs not exciting as you get older?

Don't know, I'm not exactly the poster boy for being a grownup, ask Fred, Joyrex, or Asymm Head. While I tried almost everything, often to excess, in High School, I was never a habitual user so it wasn't that much of a shift when my usage just trailed off. I can't smoke pot anymore due to paranoia; alI do now is drink occasionally. To younger people I guess adults often seem boring, but I think that's usually just a necessary reorientation towards the practicalities of life. You have to get paid, and pay your bills, taxes, ex wife, etc. While in some ways life gets more routine and predictable, I think you also get more comfortable with who you are, which is a really nice thing (at least I've found it to be one of the biggest rewards of aging). I look at life as a game, not really in the sense of using people to get what you want, but more like an endurance sport. It's possible to go off the rails at any point, not just as an adolescent; there are lots of different paths to take, and lots of ways to get hung up about this or that, or lose perspective or flexibility.

Next stop: having kids, I guess.

I hear that's supposed to be quite the trip. Being only 18 I feel like I can't comprehend it, but that would be a life changing/defining event, bringing another life (an extension of you nonetheless) into existence.

Yeah, I mean any ideas I have about life are pretty much bullshit until I've taken the leap to that.

yellow babies, dawww

To be honest I'm not really that stoked on having half white half yellow babies, though it may be inevitable. Guess I'm a little bit wacist.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscosity

you people can be so damn insightful, and i mean that in the most sincere way.

my experiences with salvia are slim but I remember it really messing with my sense of gravity and a creating a sense of infinity. for example, that endless reflection you see when you look at a mirror and have a mirror directly behind you.

would like to try it again and experience more solid trips

i think it should be put on a legal par with acid, ive seen people completely and utterly lose the plot off this stuff, without babysitters they could have seriously hurt themselves. a couple still claim to have considerable mental strain from the effects of not realising just how insanely potent this stuff is.

i think it should be put on a legal par with acid, ive seen people completely and utterly lose the plot off this stuff, without babysitters they could have seriously hurt themselves. a couple still claim to have considerable mental strain from the effects of not realising just how insanely potent this stuff is.

Do you mean when highly concentrated, or in general?

I don't think it needs to be classified as that dangerous, but I do think it would be wise to create regulations for the various degrees of concentration, since I don't think it's wise to be smoking or dropping something that has been concentrated beyond double (much less 60 times) it's natural strength; some people wouldn't be able to handle it.

edit; for irreverence to topic.

tripped on different types of drugs many times

won't trip again

end of the day, for some it is enjoyable, for some it is not, others just trip because they think they are bending their mind and it must be cool and crazy and those who don't are scared and must be wankers or dweebs/uncool nerds.

some of my experiences were good and much fun but tbh most were pish and ended up with me just wnting the trip to end asap.

as for salvia - not a fuckin chance i shall smoke it.

it's been discussed many times around these parts but holy fuck i've been watching some more people freak the fuck out on salvia and i'm glad i finished with tripping before this stuff got big!

and more light hearted...

This guy's reaction really closely approximates my reaction, like pretty much BANG on.

The extremely rapid but coherent talking, confusion as well as a percieved sense of non-confusion. The whole thing is really fucked. Salvia is not fun when you're doing it but it is a shitload of fun to sit around and watch everyone else hit it after you do.

Guest Glass Plate

salvia has become somewhat of an over-marketed gimmick, never spend tons of money for "super high concentrate" after like 10 or 20x it's just stupid.

i think doing salvia in a room full of people or at a bro party when tripping that hard on it is pretty unpleasant. it drastically effects the experience. its almost a totally different drug when done mostly alone in a darkened room or blindfolded. I love though that a lot of stupid hillbillies think that Salvia is 'gerna fuck me up!' but it just throws them into another dimension that terrifies the shit out of the hillbilly mind

this is pretty much a 100% accurate description, also fucking lol about the other dimension terrifying the shit out of the hillbilly mind

Guest Helper ET

once i drank half a bottle of rum, went outside to smoke some salvia, took a hit, found my self sprinting in terror with no pants on, no recollection of anything, and thats when the tear in the fabric of space-time opened up in front of me

Guest abusivegeorge

once i drank half a bottle of rum, went outside to smoke some salvia, took a hit, found my self sprinting in terror with no pants on, no recollection of anything, and thats when the tear in the fabric of space-time opened up in front of me

LOL

FUCKING LOL

This thread only makes me want to smoke salvia again.

Last time I giggled for twenty minutes and told my wife, "Everything is plastic."

What I wanted to say was "I feel like if I touch anything, it would feel like plastic." Eloquence is not a strong point for me unless I'm drinking, at which point I become rather witty.

Guest Rightsidedrive

eh well, I had a "hill billy" friend from Kentucky who for a while, did it every day after school for months.

this man should be studied, since salvia is one of the most nonaddictive mind alterers. perhaps he just smoked a low potency.

Guest Glass Plate

eh well, I had a "hill billy" friend from Kentucky who for a while, did it every day after school for months.

this man should be studied, since salvia is one of the most nonaddictive mind alterers. perhaps he just smoked a low potency.

first few times was like 10x then he started buying 20 and 30x

He was usually doing it with friends so it was partly a social thing.

Guest Rightsidedrive

Salvia is a trip into the afterlife.

It's either a dance with the devil or a mean foxtrot with christ himself.

indeed my good man, a foxtrot indeed.

Archived