IGNORED

put watmmixes in general banter subforum too?

pcock

Can we also open up the Watmmixes thread to everyone including Guests? I would like to be able to link to my mixes and not everyone I knows has a Watmm account or wants to log in if they do just to look at the playlist or browse other mixes related...

Just because a few of you are too lazy/stupid to click the "WATMMixes" link at the top, does not mean moving it to a forum you personally happen to frequent the most is "a good idea", ffs.

And no, "guests" (i.e.: unregistered members) posting content is a TERRIBLE idea - you'd like to download a zipfile or MP3 laced with a virus or trojan?

Just because a few of you are too lazy/stupid to click the "WATMMixes" link at the top, does not mean moving it to a forum you personally happen to frequent the most is "a good idea", ffs.

And no, "guests" (i.e.: unregistered members) posting content is a TERRIBLE idea - you'd like to download a zipfile or MP3 laced with a virus or trojan?

dick

not posting, just viewing - i tried to look at the watmmixes forum today while not logged in and it didn't let me.

Ah, that's different - the forum must not have the same permissions as the others... I'll go fix that.

dick

Yes, I have one, it's rather large, and your mum fancies it

cross-referenced duplicate subforums, eh. maybe we could do metawatmm subforums, like have a cross-referenced duplicate general banter inside the boc subforum

yeah and have all the posts written backwards

Archived