IGNORED

How much money do you make?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

who else would it be free to?

Obviously college has a cost -- some places that cost is borne by the student to a greater degree than others. In Oregon, it's eroding to the point where they are talking about privatizing all of the public Universities.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

At my old night shift job I earnt £95 a night. I pretty much spent about £95 a night too. Cash in hadn so I was bringing home £475 a week. Spending about £500 a week.

this months paycheck was for $3275

i get ~$2326

taxman gets ~$949

lol

let me tell you how it will be

there’s one for you nineteen for me

Im below poverty level. How does one make a thousand a week? What job? I need advice.

Thanks

I have an engineering degree but no professional license. My job title is "software developer" but I'd say I'm more of a test engineer that is also a software expert. I'm lucky enough to have a small company type job at a Fortune 100 corp.

no, university/college/post secondary is most definitely not free in canada. i just have savings saved up. can go for a bit with out work. not much longer though.

and i would like to teach history and english in a secondary school. for starters.

Nice, I'm working towards becoming a secondary science teacher myself.

I know I'm still in a relatively low tax bracket, but I can totally see why people become conservatives later in life.

no, university/college/post secondary is most definitely not free in canada. i just have savings saved up. can go for a bit with out work. not much longer though.

and i would like to teach history and english in a secondary school. for starters.

awesome, how much time you got left?

Going back to school after working at a proper job sucks tremendous amounts of testicle.

I would imagine it sucks even more testicle to go back to work after going back to school after working a proper job after fucking up school. Can't wait. By that time I'll be 45, with one foot in the grave.

Going back to school after working at a proper job sucks tremendous amounts of testicle.

I would imagine it sucks even more testicle to go back to work after going back to school after working a proper job after fucking up school. Can't wait. By that time I'll be 45, with one foot in the grave.

Yeah I'll be 38 when I graduate. lol entry-level positions.

awesome, how much time you got left?

I have 3 more semesters til I have my BSE and some master's course work completed. The Teacher Ed. program here is 5yrs with the 5th year being the "professional year" where you do student teaching and take some higher level courses. They're changing it to a normal 4 yr program soon and I think my class is gonna get the shaft and be the last of the 5 year people. I'm cool with it though cause I want to get my masters in administration. What about you, How long have you got?

Archived