IGNORED

help and recommend mashed or paste types of food

Muflontillah

I am after some teeth removal and now I can eat only mashed food or paste type of food. I am on this "diet" since monday but I have to continue with it for about a week and something or so because I have other teeth removal on wednesday. I am kinda bored of classic soups and boring tube cheese and I would like to have at least a good weekend. Can you recommend something great?

First thing I am getting in the mall tonight is a lot of great salty soft cheese! That´s for sure...

Guest Conor74

I don't want to add to the Irish stereotype...but potatoes! You can mash 'em with garlic, olive oil, mustard, onions, cabbage, milk and cream, bacon, cheddar or parmesan...the list is endless.

I just had a bowl of instant oatmeal this morning and realized how awesome oatmeal is.

While it is semi-chewable you can certainly just swallow it without chewing and it comes in plenty of different flavours! As an added benefit, if you have an electric kettle it takes less than 2 minutes to make a bowl of oatmeal.

Baba ghanoush - in fact you can make lots of variations on hummus and baba ghanoush simply by mashing roast veg/chickpeas and then combining with lemon juice/sesame seed paste/olive oil/roast garlic/spices...etc

Baby food lasagne. Roast veg, cook mince, mix and put through blender, add lasagne sheets and then overcook it. Will turn to mush but taste amazing.

Baba ghanoush - in fact you can make lots of variations on hummus and baba ghanoush simply by mashing roast veg/chickpeas and then combining with lemon juice/sesame seed paste/olive oil/roast garlic/spices...etc

This is some of the best stuff in the world.

Guest abusivegeorge

Archived