IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received a packet a couple weeks ago from CoalBucket. It contained a cd of some depressive post-rockish music (years - years) and a more depressive book about poor people (text + pics). It's ok man, it's ok, no need to pressure myself, i'm gonna kill myself one day, i swear ! :crazy:

mtqyowvhote5nzm1zta5ymnkmmy0nzrhyze5mmexyti.jpg

yzljzjnjzgewywuxzdnkmjjiowfkmtjhy2e4zjy4ndm.jpg

ogi1yti0zgzlmjvlyty1nje3mtazzdzjntdhnjrjote.jpg

oduwyze5m2m0zjnlnzfkytbimdqxnjrlzge4ntk5nti.jpg

ogm0njy0mgrlyjk1nmi3nge5ytc5yja4owmymgjmowy.jpg

oge3mzq2ytnmzjixnjkzngmwownmmwjkowywnjy2n2i.jpg

Fucking hell! Thanks, Fred!

I absolutely love the Monkey Portraits book! HAHAHA!

The t-shirts fit and are fucking awesome and I laughed my ass off when I found the Herefordshire magnet at the buttom of the package! I'm already listening to the CDs (which is why there are no pictures of them) and the Squee Peace Suite is fantastic. Who made track 3?

I can't thank you enough for these things! I hope whoever is supposed to get you presents is gonna go balls out and buy you a bunch of awesome stuff because you deserve it! Thanks again!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Received a packet a couple weeks ago from CoalBucket. It contained a cd of some depressive post-rockish music (years - years) and a more depressive book about poor people (text + pics). It's ok man, it's ok, no need to pressure myself, i'm gonna kill myself one day, i swear ! :crazy:

You're welcome?

mtqyowvhote5nzm1zta5ymnkmmy0nzrhyze5mmexyti.jpg

yzljzjnjzgewywuxzdnkmjjiowfkmtjhy2e4zjy4ndm.jpg

ogi1yti0zgzlmjvlyty1nje3mtazzdzjntdhnjrjote.jpg

oduwyze5m2m0zjnlnzfkytbimdqxnjrlzge4ntk5nti.jpg

ogm0njy0mgrlyjk1nmi3nge5ytc5yja4owmymgjmowy.jpg

oge3mzq2ytnmzjixnjkzngmwownmmwjkowywnjy2n2i.jpg

Fucking hell! Thanks, Fred!

I absolutely love the Monkey Portraits book! HAHAHA!

The t-shirts fit and are fucking awesome and I laughed my ass off when I found the Herefordshire magnet at the buttom of the package! I'm already listening to the CDs (which is why there are no pictures of them) and the Squee Peace Suite is fantastic. Who made track 3?

I can't thank you enough for these things! I hope whoever is supposed to get you presents is gonna go balls out and buy you a bunch of awesome stuff because you deserve it! Thanks again!

hooray. i thought the anchor steam pin got lost but glad to see it made it. i picked that up for you at a beer festival in Vail in January. that mcnellie's shirt looks good on you. track 3 on the suite is called "Chinatown" by Do May Say Think.

Guest uptowndevil

i forgot to mention in this thread (i think) that babar sent me a wicked bottle of french wine, which is illegal to do, and therefore even more appreciated. we highly enjoyed it at the mcgriff household. perfect gift for me.

was it depressive?

Oh word, Disasters Of War is a bit miserable. I might be looking at a 0 for 3 on gift recievage, that's depressive.

Oh shit, that does suck. I haven't received anything either, and I guess I don't really expect to at this point.

Oh word, Disasters Of War is a bit miserable. I might be looking at a 0 for 3 on gift recievage, that's depressive.

Oh shit, that does suck. I haven't received anything either, and I guess I don't really expect to at this point.

Luckily, Yegg and I will reveal the names, addresses, and hand out guns in a couple of days...

no man, im afraid not. im going to assume that after 6 weeks my gift for copyandpaste also hasnt arrived. il send a little something else again because my gift to velequaz didnt arrive either, and im starting to get a little pissed.

i tried to send velequaz a used pipe, which was in retrospect, a pretty stupid plan.

Archived