IGNORED

may i bring it to your attention that my new album is done, and i want YOU to listen!

modey

http://www.mediafire.com/?3mynnmjlhdz

free album

wolf blue

by me

just thought i'd post this here given the chance

my good friend tells me it's one of the greatest things he's ever listened to, brings him back to that mindblown state

so check it out

also i'm downloading this drone

free album

wolf blue

by me

my good friend tells me it's one of the greatest things he's ever listened to, brings him back to that mindblown state

so check it out

this album is really freakin' great. unique as fuck!

Reals and Dreamity - I was awaiting something as good as this actually is. Jeff Graff was a nice entertaining start but since it is my first listen I couldn´t really get into that electric guitar mashup so much. Hats Of To You, Simon Tempest didn´t affect me at all (looks like it needs more time) but Usual Bridge III caught me right in the place. Whole Ezra (with that cool guitar-cuts wawes) rocks and whole From The Rooftops-Winterbell-Reals (as well needs couple of listens more) is nice too but what really got me was the transition between Reals and Dreamity (short but very emotive). And Dreamity alone is some quality stuff..mostly ravey fun from 2:30 to 3:35.

yet it´s just the first listen so opinions after other listens may vary

by the way ...This album made me think about getting back to downloading all accessible tracks from YLC forum.

Wolf Blue - I wanted to write something about every track, but as I am slowly going through whole album it looks like it would be kind of ...waste of time because it is really nice package of tracks and even something I will play in the future more than once..thanks for the link.Made my day...

edit....there is never enough of stuff like some of these tracks are

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

free album

wolf blue

by me

so check it out

wow that was rude

downloading the op album now. don't like the flash downloader at all. yes i'm a critic

I'll download and give a listen in a bit.

yeah what a spectacularly innappropriate time to post a link to your album vamos.

Agreed. Make your own thread instead of spamming someone else's.

come on are you guys really tsk tsking me? i saw a thread where a member was sharing something, not to mention that the thread title reflected my same exact purpose for creating a thread, so i figured i would drop the link in here. anyway just listen to it. i know it was stupid to butt into this thread with my mediafire links, and i apologize (to modey) (crafter of droning ambient post rock from the stars).

that said

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmim15znzn4

that's the final cut. that's it, right there. Cactus Pixel - Rainbow Tunnel.

enjoy.

modey, i dig your album a bunch. it's very well produced, sounds completely professional. seems like you could get it released by an independent label for sure. have you sent it around? or are you already signed? da da da. the drums sound great. WELL DONE

thanks for the feedback! i'm not signed, i dunno where to start as to which labels i should send stuff to.

i'm working on a physical release of this (perhaps a double with the upcoming pselodux album, haha), if anyone's interested?

Guest bitroast

woke up this morning (had boc's seven forty seven as my alarm). got out of bed, put this album on and went back to bed. I LOVE IT :)

the messy droniness of Hats Off To You, Simon Tempest is so fucken charming. the whole extended jam feel of Usual Bridge III was ace. trayces vocals on Winterbell are excellent too. whole song is oozing with delicious c octeau vibes :)

um, the changes made to tthe tracklist from the dmeo you sent earlier are also good, if thats worth mentioning. like the lack of autechre madness (Sharp Approximation) and Jeff Graff as opener and all that makes for a tighter more consistent album. i dunno, it's all really solid and it's fucken awesome work man :D:D

Archived