IGNORED

may i bring it to your attention that my new album is done, and i want YOU to listen!

modey

totally should've named the song "rats off to ya"

anwyay, listened to this on a highway road trip this morning there and back, very nice road music, though could be dangerous for some people that are easily put to sleep by droney stuff.

It's kind of like a more interesting less doomy electric wizard, which better production and songwriting, with a touch of godspeed you black emperor, but much more together, less random and overall much more accessible. :)

the changes made to tthe tracklist from the dmeo you sent earlier are also good

yeah i decided that some of the tracks were just fillers, though some of the ones that were cut might end up on an ep at some point!

It's kind of like a more interesting less doomy electric wizard, which better production and songwriting, with a touch of godspeed you black emperor, but much more together, less random and overall much more accessible. :)

thanks! it's nice to hear that my influences are showing through in the right way (ie. not being a total ripoff)

i've been thinking of making a video for simon tempest, i might try getting some footage together this weekend (maybe even see if i can get my super8 camera working). though i'll probably just give up and see if someone else wants to make one for me.

thanks for the kind words!

i'm in the process of putting a band together to play this kind of stuff. probably 2x guitar, bass and drums. got a drummer already who can also play guitars and keys. good starting point!

thanks for the kind words!

i'm in the process of putting a band together to play this kind of stuff. probably 2x guitar, bass and drums. got a drummer already who can also play guitars and keys. good starting point!

i would totally volunteer for the guitar/keys position.... if i didn't live on the other side of the globe :)

• 2 weeks later...

fucking bump. this is a really awesome record. im so in love with Usual Bridge III. god damn! it feels so epic. i love how that little back beat creeps in just past 4 minutes and elevates it to a nice swirl of sound. great

fucking bump. this is a really awesome record. im so in love with Usual Bridge III. god damn! it feels so epic. i love how that little back beat creeps in just past 4 minutes and elevates it to a nice swirl of sound. great

thanks! that track (as well as hats off to you simon tempest) was an excerpt from a live jam. i'm really satisfied with how that came out, it reminds me of neu! or something.

great stuff, modey. i just gave it a quick listen in the background while i was computering, but it sounded wicked and i will analyze this further with more listening. cheers for sharing

• 3 weeks later...

Archived