IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chillin with Penny and his kid, post Ben encounter....

in the parallel reality he is doing something that we know not of, so far just sitting next to jack on flight 815 for a split second...

maybe he stayed a priest....

one thing about lost that's annoyed me for quite some time is their juggling of characters.

i could appreciate the ensemble (sp?) cast in s1 and s2, and i thought they made it work quite well actually.

but for ages now, major characters have been reduced to shit all, the jin & sun (who admittedly were never that interesting to begin with, but you know what I mean) situation in particular is pretty pathetic. has sun said anything other than "where's jin?" since the end of season 4? (or whenever it was that jin supposedly died)

then all of a sudden we've got this illana chick who i'm apparently supposed to care about? really, too many characters who just don't seem to have a purpose. was never a big fan of the freighter crew, so for me personally STILL having frank & miles on screen is a bit tiresome.

and on top of the character situation, season6 feels like it's own show. a bit of an exagerration, but it's almost as if you could jump into lost with season6 and it wouldn't matter that much. ultimately I don't like the fact that to practically ANY question viewers would have about the first 5 seasons, the writers can say "jacob/MIB did it/manipulated it".. sigh.

and the cinematography is crap now too.

but i'll stick with it until the end, lol.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I've only seen the first season so far... I got the first 5 season blu ray special on amazon for $89...

evangeline_lilly.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

was never a big fan of the freighter crew, so for me personally STILL having frank & miles on screen is a bit tiresome.

yeah miles seems to be a character who came along with 1 scene in mind but for some reason he's still there. he must be important i guess.

has sun said anything other than "where's jin?" since the end of season 4? (or whenever it was that jin supposedly died)

lol, no.

hahahahaaa. soo true

i hope tonights ep really goes somewhere

Guest Bramsworth

MiB had a crazy mother, gee is that all we get :emotawesomepm9:

I can't watch another episode without expecting something interesting happening. NOTHING interesting happened here. I hope Sayid gets killed before we next end up with some episode based around him moping about acting evil.

Guest Enter a new display name

Choosing the submarine over the airplane as a way to get out of the island really deserved that cliffhanger score that plays at the end of each episode.

wow, this episode was horrible...

Shame on them for dragging us into this mess...

Shane on me for thinking they could actually explain it all....

If Richard's episode next week isn't an overflowing river of revelatory question answering....

ARGH! :crazy::wtf:

Archived