IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha it was all a dream, I knew it!

you better be joking. i will just assume you are joking and would not just post a spoiler like that. i will also assume that the easiest cop out of all time will not be the ending.

Guest David R James

I havent read any of this thread for weeks as i don't want any spoilers but could someone tell me, have the final few episodes been leaked? someone said to me today that they had and they had seen the finale, is this guy bullshiting me? I read on lostpedia that filming only finished on saturday and the finale is in post production. I wanna punk this person hard.

Haha it was all a dream, I knew it!

you better be joking. i will just assume you are joking and would not just post a spoiler like that. i will also assume that the easiest cop out of all time will not be the ending.

Don't worry I didn't even check the site.

I havent read any of this thread for weeks as i don't want any spoilers but could someone tell me, have the final few episodes been leaked? someone said to me today that they had and they had seen the finale, is this guy bullshiting me? I read on lostpedia that filming only finished on saturday and the finale is in post production. I wanna punk this person hard.

you've just been trolled

Guest David R James

you've just been trolled

In what respect, the fact he is bullshiting me?

you've just been trolled

In what respect, the fact he is bullshiting me?

yes! Season 6 premiered on February 2, 2010, at its new timeslot of Tuesdays at 9:00 pm in the US and Canada and will feature 18 episodes.

220px-Pilot2backgammon.jpg

btw, timelines:

so, when the hidrogen bomb exploded, it created one alternative timeline right???

and at the same time the losties that were on the island traveled forward in time. To wich date???

i don't like the fact that the two timelines aren't syncronized, or are they???

Guest David R James
yes! Season 6 premiered on February 2, 2010, at its new timeslot of Tuesdays at 9:00 pm in the US and Canada and will feature 18 episodes.

Now i'm confused what does this have to do with it?

oh, we're currently on episode 13 :cerious: more 5 left :cisfor:

Guest David R James

oh, we're currently on episode 13 :cisfor:

i think i've confused you now. I know all this, i've seen everything up till now. But my friend, who is stupid and full of shit claims the last 4 episodes have been leaked and he had seen the finale, which i now know can't be true.

i think i've confused you now. I know all this, i've seen everything up till now. But my friend, who is stupid and full of shit claims the last 4 episodes have been leaked and he had seen the finale, which i now know can't be true.

:emotawesomepm9:

btw, timelines:

so, when the hidrogen bomb exploded, it created one alternative timeline right???

and at the same time the losties that were on the island traveled forward in time. To wich date???

they aren't as far as we know, on island it's present time to say something, it's after they returned to the island on lapidus's plane. on the alt timeline they just barely landed from oceanic 915, so they should be 3 years apart at least.

btw, timelines:

they aren't as far as we know, on island it's present time to say something, it's after they returned to the island on lapidus's plane. on the alt timeline they just barely landed from oceanic 915, so they should be 3 years apart at least.

lame

the only leak I know of is the one I did post

its a camera set card

but who knows if its real

I bet they've written a bunch of fake endings like they do on a lot of big movies/tv-series so if anyone gets their greasy little hands on it there's a chance that it's a fake.

Archived