IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

whats sites can you use to watch lost online?

www.thepiratebay.org

Always up around an hour or two after it airs in Canada. Anywhere else like a streaming site will keep you waiting until the next day or more no doubt.

whats sites can you use to watch lost online?

you can buy it on iTunes right after the show

even in HD

www.ninjavideo.net/

dl the client and your set to stream most of the series going on

i don't get why someone would be complaining about the sub explosion not making sense, how anyone could have survived. this show began with a plane being ripped in half, and a large group of people surviving.

and it makes sense that the first aid was somewhere. and the confusion about locke's motivations.... really? Locke needed to create a scenario where he would be abandoned. Couldn't do that with the plane, everyone's all ready to go. He also needed to create the scenario where one of the regulars does something to get everyone killed. so he gives them the bomb with the ticking timer (which wouldn't have worked without sawyers intervention). and I thought having Jack figure that theres no reason to put a timer on a bomb, and that it was only there so that they would see it, so that they would act and fuck everything up, was yet another wonderful twisting of a tv cliche.

I don't understand why anyone's confused. you guys should know what show you're watching by now.

Guest Dirty Protest

Sub, plane, cable-car, who gives a shit. We'll probably find out the rules next week.

Seems odd that people watch this program, just to tell other people how much they hate it, oi forgot I was on the internet for a second.

no story spoiler just about a different way the last episode is going to be presented:

Jimmy Kimmel is having a MAYJAH post-show following the series finale of Lost.

Along with pre-recorded interviews with the show's executive producers, Jimmy will have almost the entire cast live in his studio. Slated to be stopping by will be Naveen Andrews, Nestor Carbonell, Alan Dale, Jeremy Davies, Emilie de Ravin, Michael Emerson, Matthew Fox, Daniel Dae Kim, Terry O'Quinn and Harold Perrineau.

Though not appearing live, fan faves Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly will beam in via satellite.

And if that's not enough to get you excited, the producers also boast that they will have three exclusive alternate final scenes to show! (Though it is possible Matt Damon will guest star.)

Read More: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton http://perezhilton.com/page/2/#ixzz0nSyoV3GY

Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

... and this is about the time where I stop reading this thread or any LOST-related threads on the intrawebs (Digg, io9, etc..). I really don't want to read spoilers anymore. :closedeyes:

who thinks jin is still alive? it looked like he withdrew his hand from hers. maybe he was just sticking around so she wouldnt die alone?

whatever

Guest ataraxy2

i don't get why someone would be complaining about the sub explosion not making sense, how anyone could have survived. this show began with a plane being ripped in half, and a large group of people surviving.

and it makes sense that the first aid was somewhere. and the confusion about locke's motivations.... really? Locke needed to create a scenario where he would be abandoned. Couldn't do that with the plane, everyone's all ready to go. He also needed to create the scenario where one of the regulars does something to get everyone killed. so he gives them the bomb with the ticking timer (which wouldn't have worked without sawyers intervention). and I thought having Jack figure that theres no reason to put a timer on a bomb, and that it was only there so that they would see it, so that they would act and fuck everything up, was yet another wonderful twisting of a tv cliche.

I don't understand why anyone's confused. you guys should know what show you're watching by now.

You're pretty much right. If people are complaining about the submarine explosion in a show where they time travelled... (which was just as poorly implemented. They never once tried to change things because apparently What Happened Happened but then apparently what happened didn't happen - that's the worst attempt at a plot twist. Also lack of structure also THE THREE YEAR SKIP MID-SEASON)...

How can anyone be horrifed about S6 after S5?

Perhaps the sub bomb should have exploded instantly (why would Locke rigg it so it didn't, unless Jacob intervened?) Be good if the rules were established.

Just seems like a matter of certain people choosing to hate it here because it's popular (and therefore somehow inferior or deserving of pathetically high amounts of criticism?). Regardless Lost does has problems. S4 - S6 have been an absolute mess. I'm still watching it because I genuinely enjoy it and and curious what will happen. It will be interesting to see what happens...

Archived