IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool, Jules.

Though, seems like there are a lot of assumptions there. Like, don't think anywhere it's been even hinted that Richard went back in time. Plus, Jacob is already on the island with his nemesis when the Black Rock crashes.

I like the idea, though, that we may have already been witnessing multiple timeline realities this whole time. Might explain why a character like Libby can be in a mental hospital at one point and then all of a sudden seem totally together and able to give Desmond a free boat n'shit.

Very cool, Jules.

Though, seems like there are a lot of assumptions there. Like, don't think anywhere it's been even hinted that Richard went back in time. Plus, Jacob is already on the island with his nemesis when the Black Rock crashes.

I like the idea, though, that we may have already been witnessing multiple timeline realities this whole time. Might explain why a character like Libby can be in a mental hospital at one point and then all of a sudden seem totally together and able to give Desmond a free boat n'shit.

richard was the exact same age when he visited locke as a young boy. i think is the time jump assumption. unless of course this new fountain of youth thing has a role in that. but if the island travels through time, then the people on it do too no?

Very cool, Jules.

richard was the exact same age when he visited locke as a young boy. i think is the time jump assumption. unless of course this new fountain of youth thing has a role in that. but if the island travels through time, then the people on it do too no?

Yeah I get the assumption, just not sure I believe. Especially as at one point Richard notes that he has been on the island for a "long time." and in this past episode he notes that he has known Ben for "30 years." Though, if the article you linked is correct, it would make sense that he hasn't aged because he hasn't "caught up" with himself.

Ahh LOST, what a wonderful headfuck you are.

i haven't checked this yet, but lifehacker is usually good linkage

http://lifehacker.com/5465020/tvgorge-brings-dozens-of-location+blocked-tv-shows-to-users-around-the-world?skyline=true&s=i

and indeed they do appear to have s06e01-02

which sounds like a quaristice track

edit: fuck, it works. this can't last.

yeah, the time loop theory kind of looks like bullshit. the idea of true alternate timelines seems to have been fully introduced only in season six; otherwise, everything in season five could have taken place on one timeline, from what i remember.

along with that, "island is destroyed and many people die" post-2007? richard goes back in time to 1900? wat? this presupposes a lot of shit that, by this point, doesn't seem totally realistic.

i think the idea of a final solution being culled from several attempts and alternate timelines makes sense (a la "it only ends once"), but this is really jumping the gun.

i haven't checked this yet, but lifehacker is usually good linkage

http://lifehacker.com/5465020/tvgorge-brings-dozens-of-location+blocked-tv-shows-to-users-around-the-world?skyline=true&s=i

and indeed they do appear to have s06e01-02

which sounds like a quaristice track

edit: fuck, it works. this can't last.

i could fucking kiss ya! thanks, i got to see the last 30 secs of the episode that i missed. i was suprised to see...

sayid get up from the dead!

What really happened to Walt

crackedlostwalt2.jpg

in the new timeline, he opens the first ever big kahuna burger on the island. it eventually becomes a franchise and walt gets rich selling tasty burgas and revitalizes john travolta's career.

crackedlostwalt2.jpg

in the new timeline, he opens the first ever big kahuna burger on the island. it eventually becomes a franchise and walt gets rich selling tasty burgas and revitalizes john travolta's career.

Plus, Walt is tired of these motherfucking polar bears on this motherfucking island.

crackedlostwalt2.jpg

Plus, Walt is tired of these motherfucking polar bears on this motherfucking island.

ah, lol. maybe there were snakes on that muthafuckin plane causing the crash.

Guest David R James

I prefer to see what happens when watching it, than to ever delve into internet theories and conspiracies. It would just ruin it for me. Man, I love this shit. I'm gonna miss it when its all over.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

CHECK THIS OUT

i watched when locke takes ben to the temple to get judged

lock leaves. then smoke comes out and says 'do what locke says'

then locke coems back. like clark kent comin back after superman

interesting cuz we know they'r ethe same entity now.

Guest Enter a new display name

CHECK THIS OUT

AMAGAD!!!

av-102.jpg

Guest assegai

CHECK THIS OUT

AMAGAD!!!

av-102.jpg

[youtubehd]NpOrU4dmFa4[/youtubehd]

Archived