IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know how i can watch these as and when they come out? i'm in japan and dont have satellite. i guess i could torrent them after the fact, but it would be cool to to stream them or watch live. any ideas folks?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

........ there's lots of places to watch shows like this in dvd or 720p divx. Ninjavideo.net is a great place to go, they have 6x00, I pretty much watch 90% of all my tv and movies on ninjavideo.net

does anyone know how i can watch these as and when they come out? i'm in japan and dont have satellite. i guess i could torrent them after the fact, but it would be cool to to stream them or watch live. any ideas folks?

it is possible to watch videos on hulu and other country restricted video sites when you are outside of the US. simply download http://thefreevpn.com/ and then select a USA server

Guest Glass Plate

Every one watch the preview on hulu and stuff? Shots of Sayid being tortured and shit like that? It almost looks a bit ridiculous / over the top. Definitely isn't them forgetting everything happened. Lots of footage of Sawyer holding his gun to people's heads. I hope he just kills every one and then himself, would be the best possible ending for the show.

so, I haven't watched lost since episode 1. can anyone fill me in?

yes, the writers of the show ran out of ideas and wrote themselves entirely in a corner so now they show what's called 'flash forwards' showing you what happens after certain people escape from the island.

Archived