IGNORED

new boyz - you're a jerk

Guest tht tne

Wow...they're all immactulately dressed for sure

is there a genre name for this? (909, autotune, minimal melody)

cos it makes me very mad indeed

Wow...they're all immactulately dressed for sure

is there a genre name for this? (909, autotune, minimal melody)

cos it makes me very mad indeed

i'm pretty sure they call it jerk music to go with the dance called jerkin'

this is the worst thing I've ever seen

there is some great syncopation or whatever when the first guy says "jerkin' to the right, jerkin' to the leff"

you're a fashion conscious fellow, assym - how long till you're rocking this look:

jerks.jpg

i've got cousins in high school that dress like this! and they ride skateboards!

you're a fashion conscious fellow, assym - how long till you're rocking this look:

jerks.jpg

i've got cousins in high school that dress like this! and they ride skateboards!

that's how i wanted to look in the early 1990s

two lols evident:

The kid at the start wearing a Rancid shirt

The fact that these guys all ditch their "shortys" to go dance with a bunch of other guys.

fucking jerks, the lot of them.

black people are the trendiest race of them all, they all pretty much listen to the same thing and have the same icon, of course i don't mean every black person because that would just be plain ignorant.

i'd rather see kids be into this kind of fad than them trying to act like thier studio rapper icons.

ya know?

this one time i made a jerk beat for a friend and it was seriousl yone of the most hardest tracks i have ever made because i am soo used to making complex patterns and working at different time sigs that a basic simple easy 4/4 beat was mad foreign to me.

Archived