IGNORED

Gynaecologist gave patient two orgasms in under two minutes

thehauntingsoul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6817680/Gynaecologist-gave-patient-two-orgasms-in-under-two-minutes.html

A gynaecologist gave a patient two "leg buckling" orgasms in a minute and a half during an examination, a court has heard.

Bibi_Giles_1544176c.jpg

Bibi Giles said she was horrified at what Angus Thomson was doing to her, as a nurse stood just feet away, but that her reaction had been "involuntary".

She said that Mr Thomson said she was one of the "fittest patients" he had, accused him of sexual assault and is suing him for distress.

Mrs Giles has accused him of trying to start an affair with her and the court heard that on one occasion, when she complained of symptoms, she said he replied in a raised voice: “Well you need to have sex, if you don't you will have an explosion.”

Worcester County Court heard that Mrs Giles visited Mr Thomson for an internal examination on November 30th 2006 at Droitwich Spa Hospital, six weeks after surgery, when he touched her inappropriately.

She said: “I cannot control my body. He was stroking me and my leg just buckled.

“I felt that it was wrong - but I didn't know if this is the way gynaecologists examined the patient after the operation.

“When I left the room there was no doubt that the conversation and touch was sexual. When I realised he was doing something out of the boundary I didn't want to say anything as I was still under his care.”

Mrs Giles, from Droitwich Spa, Worcs, said she felt that Mr Thomson had abused her and immediately rang her husband in tears.

She said: “I told him what had happened, Mr Thomson had upset me. I explained how I reacted how my leg buckled. It felt like an orgasm after he had caused it. I was very, very sensitive.'

Mrs Giles said that she didn't want to go through the intrusion of another gynaecologist, so stayed with Mr Thomson but claimed whenever she wanted to talk about her condition he changed the conversation to the subject of them having an extra-marital affair.

She said he gave her his mobile and home telephone numbers, urging her to call day or night, and on one visit tried to kiss her. She claimed that whenever she tried to talk to him about her condition, he turned the topic to sex.

She added: “He tried to twist the calls round to personal issues, emotions and sex. The conversation always starts off with him asking any problems, and then it turns into something else.

“His preference was to talk about matters of a personal nature. He promises me half way about treatment, but at the same time he is pursuing me. He turned the conversation round to issues to do with sex and libido.”

Under cross examination, Christina Lambert, for Mr Thomson, told her: “Not only is it not correct that Mr Thomson asked you for a kiss, but never at any stage was he looking at you and saying you were very attractive.”

She said the examination took place “in the presence of a chaperone”, adding: “It would have been an exceptionally dangerous touching for Mr Thomson – the nurse could have seen your left leg buckle.”

Mrs Giles replied: "Yes it was very dangerous to do it that is why he moved away quickly. He watched me get dressed and made a comment that I was one of the fittest patients he had. He started to stare at me while the nurse Moira helped me off the bed.”

The case continues.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Bibi_Giles_1544176c.jpg

She said that Mr Thomson said she was one of the "fittest patients" he had

lol yeah right! shes got an invisible mustache upper lip.

but yeah that's inappropriate.

Guest Drahken

Ok wait, this guy was touching her inappropriately and she continued to visit him? Was her vadge going to fall off without regular fingerings from a gynecologist? This makes no sense.

Ok wait, this guy was touching her inappropriately and she continued to visit him? Was her vadge going to fall off without regular fingerings from a gynecologist? This makes no sense.

But you see she couldn't go with another OB-GYN because of the intrusion. She even says so...

lol

He probably just stopped giving her the orgasms and that's why she's suing.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Nobody can give a girl two orgasms in under two minutes

try 3 times in ONE minute. It's more than possible. But:

especially if she wasn't into it.

yeah, that could be a problem.

I dunno I havent been a girl for long but im pretty sure we are human and if the pipes arent properly flushed out it can get a bit crazy and all girls get off on involuntary sexual activities trust me, next time a girl doesnt seem into it, I dont care what she says, no means yes most of the time, just go for it, she will thank you later trust me

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6817680/Gynaecologist-gave-patient-two-orgasms-in-under-two-minutes.html

Stay off British newspaper websites, fuckwad. How'd you like it if i started linking stories from the Ontario Express, you god damn nerd.

If you read the story you'll see that the woman was juiced up the max and cumming pretty fucking hard. The clit doctor was stroking her bean and her leg start bucking like a jackrabbit on speed. Case closed. This matter should not be in courts.

HauntedSoul you failure, you need to start doing something more constructive with your time. You put so much time into this fucking internet shit and its always just constant fucking failure. Thankfully, i haven't seen the full scale of your failure because i only skim through threads on here every now and again. I choose to read the threads that have the coolest thread titles.

OK now please kill yourself.

Ok dude, you're right I should not have brought this case to everyone's attention because you clearly didn't do anything and that girl is just setting you up, but the article makes you look like some horrible sex offender.

Sorry you got pinched in such a bind mate.

And for the record I'd love it if you find some crazy news article from my city that I didn't know about before :cisfor:

“Well you need to have sex, if you don't you will have an explosion.”

completely lost it right there. this would maybe work on a down's kid.

"remember what it looked like when you blew the balloon up too full?"

Archived