IGNORED

hungover out of my MIND

Fred McGriff

i did a shitload of ketamine last night and i have zero hangover. ethanol is a harsh drug with lacking benefits

WHAT IF I'M NOT GOING TO BE IN PERFECT MENTAL SHAPE TO WATCH AVATAR TONIGHT????

having a terrible hangover softened your brain up a little, perfect canvas for Avatar to jizz all over

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the shower curtain has been pulled down (i vaguely recall coming home last night and falling into the bath tub while peeing, pulling down the shower curtain on my way down. LOL! pee was going straight up).

Ha, good one. Toilet antics are good. I did wake up on a tiled toilet floor one morning having fallen asleep going for a shit and pitched over forwards. Fucking freezing and shocking hangover.

did you wake up with a jobby hanging out of your arse?

im brewing up a nice one for tommorow. i booked my train tickets home without actually using any brain process apart from random clicking, so im stuck in glasgow for one last night on my own drinking myself into not being bored.

oooh im hungover today. and in big trouble... the sink was full of chu-hi cans. my wife is going to beat me with a practice kendo sword when she gets home from work. i dont remember anything posted on here after 3am...

Guest margaret thatcher

just got back from vegas today. flying whilst hungover is fucking miserable. worse than waterboarding.

however vegas was fucking mental.

Archived