IGNORED

Brittany Murphy dead

Guest sala

Guest Bramsworth

2009 just couldn't end without taking one more, could it?

Almost makes you wonder if there's going to be even more celebrity deaths by years end. This year is honestly a bit freaky...

did you guys know there is a secret island where all these celebrities go

they dont actually die they just make enough money to fake their deaths. they pretend they are on hardcore drugs for a year or so and then they go to the island and live there the rest of their life.

if you dont believe me look it up on wiki "secret celebrity island"

they dont actually die they just make enough money to fake their deaths. they pretend they are on hardcore drugs for a year or so and then they go to the island and live there the rest of their life.

Im pretty sure you could start a new Hubbard-esque religion based around this idea.

edit: just noticed the problem with your theory: Brittany Murphy somehow peaking in financial success over the last year.

• 5 months later...

Im pretty sure you could start a new Hubbard-esque religion based around this idea.

edit: just noticed the problem with your theory: Brittany Murphy somehow peaking in financial success over the last year.

Wasn't that some movie with Ewan McGregor and some insanely hot chick? (the island)

Archived