IGNORED

Branch Acidian - Acid's Done

sneaksta303

AcidsDone.jpg

1st of what I presume to be many successful collaborations between Acidphakist and I.

Recorded mostly live New Year's weekend, all hardware, no soft synths of any kind.

1. Preheat to 450

2. Moldy Wheat

3. Pinch of Salt

4. Acid's Done

I HURD DIS IS AFX TWINS

but seriously, this shit's dope! keep it up, boys. these tracks have fun structure and actually take you somewhere that's not... exactly where you started (like too much acid does).

but seriously, this shit's dope! keep it up, boys. these tracks have fun structure and actually take you somewhere that's not... exactly where you started (like too much acid does).

I'm on my 3rd run-through and I gotta' agree with bigs... these tracks each have a nice structure with interesting progressions that take you new places without killing the initial feel. Dig the fx and fills. Quality baked goods.

I know it doesn't matter to everyone, but for me knowing they were all done on hardware just makes them that much more valuable. Great EP concept and titles as well, just wish there was more. An overall nice little package, thanks for giving it out for free. :wub:

Can we look forward to a baker's dozen?

Meant to mention that I like this a lot. You guys work good together. I'm sure it was nice for sneaks to be programming some hardware and not a computer screen!

greatjob.jpg

I like the title track best. Makes me think of a plaid/vibert/afx collab.

Archived