IGNORED

Rephelx, Skint, and Wall of Sound

chaproy

So, I was clearing out some old stuff over Christmas and found this supplement that I'd forgotten I'd kept. It's a supplement from The Guardian newspaper (UK) called Impact. I can't remember whether it was a regular feature or not. From the date (Spring 98), it looks like it may have been a quarterly supplement, but they no longer print it (as far as I'm aware).

Anyways, I thought it may be of interest to some of you folk as this issue had a feature on three independent labels; Skint, Wall of Sound, and Rephlex. I've scanned the pages for you. Apologies that they are cut off on the left hand side, but all that's missing is some artwork, no text, so it's all fine. The supplement is not a standard size and I couldn't be bothered working out the scanner at work to do it properly because I'm lazy. If I have time (and requests) I can redo it, but it's not really necessary.

Enjoy!

ooops; Edit = Added the attachment!

Impact - Spring 1998.pdf

What's this track "Fast" from feed me weird things all about?

I have no idea. Perhaps a typo maybe?

To be honest I'm not too impressed with the Cylob review after re-reading that bit "Fruticake sounds for fruitcake people", it's a classic. I'm no fruitcake, last time I checked.

Archived