IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

apparently his parents really are *utter shit* in this case. His dad was in the club with Bieber and helped set up the drag race, and his mom gave him the pills he was high on. He said something like "I think they were xanax, I just take whatever my mom gives me".

Goddamn, his parents take bad Hollywood parenting to a new low.

Now I actually do feel sorry for the guy...

*puts Bieber on 2014 Dead Pool list*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he dies the parents win, no more milking the goat but then get the estate which can't be insignificant (although ). Then again perhaps the lawyers will be the winners as the parents will inevitably duke it out in court.

"i just take what my mum gives me" is pretty sad though. He needs a divorce from his parents and to get off the meds.

apparently his parents really are *utter shit* in this case. His dad was in the club with Bieber and helped set up the drag race, and his mom gave him the pills he was high on. He said something like "I think they were xanax, I just take whatever my mom gives me".

Goddamn, his parents take bad Hollywood parenting to a new low.

Now I actually do feel sorry for the guy...

*puts Bieber on 2014 Dead Pool list*

DUED STOP HATING ON BIEBER YUO JUST HATE HIM BECUASE FAMUS

STOP RODIING BEIBER DICK FAGGORT Y DONT YUO MAYBE GET A LIEF

didn't one of those boy bands just break up? you could send them to that desert island and they (and Justin) could fight to the death for the right to mate with Cyrus...or they could all run a train on Justin and then drown themselves in the ocean, whatev

Archived