IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gross the amount of hate I see towards him. Just ignore him if you don't like him.

can't you just ignore the hate towards him if you don't like the hate towards him?

he deserves absolutely zero sympathy from anybody imo

It's gross the amount of hate I see towards him. Just ignore him if you don't like him.

can't you just ignore the hate towards him if you don't like the hate towards him?

Yeah, sure. I'm not losing sleep over it. I just don't get it. Like, why anyone pays attention or cares. If you aren't a teenage girl,, and you are regularly involving yourself in it then I am confused. I also don't like to see people being hated on for not fitting into normal gender roles.

I also don't like to see people being hated on for not fitting into normal gender roles.

this i can understand, but i think that's just people piling on to an already very hateable person regardless of his visual appearance, but yeah its not necessary since there are just *so many* other things to hate about him

I don't hate him for his cheesy music or standing in pop culture, or for how rich he is. I get that bit.

I hate his bigger than thou attitude, his obvious abuse of trust and power, and I hate the crystal ball like view of his final few years of life where he spirals deep into an abyss of meth, physical abuse of fans and really stupid life mistakes.

Also, his coming out of retirement will be shit.

I don't hate him for his cheesy music or standing in pop culture, or for how rich he is. I get that bit.

I hate his bigger than thou attitude, his obvious abuse of trust and power, and I hate the crystal ball like view of his final few years of life where he spirals deep into an abyss of meth, physical abuse of fans and really stupid life mistakes.

I don't get how you people even know these things about him.

i personally don't blame him for that either. people let him get away with it. if nobody worshiped "celebrities" do you really think he'd do any of this stuff and think he could get away with it?

the first thing any of these guys say when they get arrested is "do you know who i am?" you know why? because they know you love them even though you don't know them. personally, i think i'd even be worse than beiber if people made me that popular

I feel for the kid though. He is like universally hated for no fucking reason other than being popular. That's quite a load to bear.

I think he's also universally hated for making bad music, having an overblown ego, perpetuating the culture of excess and celebrity douchebaggery, missing stage times by 2 hours for his one actual job, and dressing like a pretty little twink but not getting on with it and having hot gay sex and letting us, all of us, homosexuals, heterosexuals, heteroflexibles, those fluctuating/evolving/questioning, those undefined and undefinable, watch what should be a supremely beautiful act between consenting adults who are getting paid to have anal sex on camera and so fulfilling a clear genetic purpose proven out in that slightly androgynous morphology, which highest act of surrender to the Natural would surely would bring each of us observers closer together as a people, as a species, as a diverse and precariously thriving mass of life clinging close to the Void on our goldilocks lonely dying planet; and who but an incredibly arrogant dipshit would deny us the chance to observe and engage with that magickal sexual act of union, a spell that could and should bind us all together forever as tightly as two lovingly docked cocks? Instead of that Surrender to Purpose he engages only with entropy, the left hand death-drive of excess and domination and accumulation and disintegration and chaos. He is Moloch come round at last to devour our children. Upon his alabaster skin is spelled out our end; his cummily vertical hair threatens to bend and break as a tsunami under which we must drown, our personal hands flailing and failing to grasp the hands of some Other, each of us condemned to disunion at last.

Also look at that smile, what a little shit.

toplel

and amazon

I don't get how you people even know these things about him.

seriously, how the fuck do you guys know about these? I didn't see it in the news.

grown men use 19 year old boy to take moral high ground

hahaha

but also

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10887-1390503403-0.

wow lol cannot unsee.

I'd still screw her though.

wait. =(

I don't know. I'm conflicted.

hahaha

but also

wow lol cannot unsee.

wait. =(

wow nazi eugenics experiment clones. Kill it with fire!

hahaha

but also

wow lol cannot unsee.

wait. =(

wow nazi eugenics experiment clones. Kill it with ascii fire!

,.   (   .      )        .      "   ("     )  )'     ,'        )  . (`     '` .; )  ' (( (" )    ;(,     ((  (  ;)  "  )" _"., ,._'_.,)_(..,( . )_  _' )_') (. _..( '..jb

hahaha

but also

wow lol cannot unsee.

wait. =(

I'd fuck'em both one on top of the other.

funny and heartless statement.

Im not defending this brat but what kind of people are we, that trying to understand the kid is out of the question, he is obviously going tru some shit (rich too fast too young/pressured by parents/overwhelming fame?)

This kid became a fucking superstar at age 16, instead of mob statements like "i hate bieber" isnt worth it to explore what celebrity can do to one's mind?

funny and heartless statement.

Im not defending this brat but what kind of people are we, that trying to understand the kid is out of the question, he is obviously going tru some shit (rich too fast too young/pressured by parents/overwhelming fame?)

This kid became a fucking superstar at age 16, instead of mob statements like "i hate bieber" isnt worth it to explore what celebrity can do to one's mind?

No. They deserve whatever happens to their mind.

:diablo:

Archived