IGNORED

hipsters that need to be burned alive

brian trageskin

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Guest Xenblake

Is seems that lashing out at artists who have a tendency to display an overt love for panache and being a bit over the top has become drearily hip in itself.

I really don't see what the problem is with an artist who posseses talent and substance whilst doing so in a slightly flamboyant manner.

It's one of the cornerstones of showmanship.

Artists bluffing their way to stardom solely via a smokescreen of "hipsterness" .. well I'll raise my glass to them any day for (perhaps inadvertently) pointing out the idiocy and crassness which seems to be increasingly prevailent in media/entertainment.

Thom Yorke makes brilliant music and, yes, Lost In Translation is a fucking great movie.

I don't like sofia coppola because of the whole nepotism angle. Her movies are ok, but anyone could of directed them. She's acclaimed because she is coppola's daughter and slept with Spike Jonze.

funniest part about is she chose 2 attractive people to represent spike jonze and herself in a film adaptation

hate is YOUR motivation.

mine is love. and help. and support. IDM is about positivity. be positive. lol just kidding, go eat a bag of dicks yall.

Thaddeus "Rad Tad" Radovich is the worst offender of all. Wearing a fox skin hat with a feather and scoffing at me for attending a Battles show.

Dougie Fuggles should be drawn and quartered for switching from hardcore punk to "dubstep" for the money.

Ricky Spinks. Yeah...

Lost in Translation is an average flick about a mid-life crisis set in Japan.

CRAZY!

(but you do get to see johansen's ass in it, so that's quite nice)

Archived