IGNORED

four lions

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

What the fuck is this about a Banksy film? How can stencils of stuff happening with parts of it slightly changed be translated into a film?

I'm really anxious about this film being crap, as I love Chris Morris and hated Nathan Barley. But that clip makes it look promising! Nice to finally see some footage at last.

I'm really anxious about this film being crap, as I love Chris Morris and hated Nathan Barley. But that clip makes it look promising! Nice to finally see some footage at last.

really? i thought Nathan Barley was pretty fucking hilarious. not on a par with On The Hour / The Day Today, Brass Eye, or the legendary jam though.

back on topic, i can't fucking wait for this

i think nathan barley was mainly written by charlie brooker though

nathan barley is brilliant any way

strange this clip should turn up today as i watched all 6 jams again last night

am excited about this film

really? i thought Nathan Barley was pretty fucking hilarious. not on a par with On The Hour / The Day Today, Brass Eye, or the legendary jam though.

I was late to Nathan Barley though, only tried watching it a year ago or something. I was surrounded by Nathan Barleys in college so his character wasn't all that surprising to me. I dunno, it just didn't tickle me.

I was late to Nathan Barley though, only tried watching it a year ago or something. I was surrounded by Nathan Barleys in college so his character wasn't all that surprising to me. I dunno, it just didn't tickle me.

can totally understand it if you've been surrounded by the little dickshits. must admit though, the character that Noel Fielding plays used to make me laugh a lot more back when i first saw it. probably because he reminded me of me :p

Guest sero_13

I'd forgotten about this, I remember reading about him going to some seminars on cookd and bombed about 4 years ago. I'm looking forward to it.

I've just finished listening to all 3 series of Blue Jam recently and it was brilliant, so much I'd forgotten. I'm going to start On the Hour soon, me thinks.

Archived