IGNORED

Weird shit you have done

Capsaicin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-When I was 12, I was at a party and we played Truth or Dare. I was dared to have everyone at the party spit into a cup and then drink it and I did.

-I had a slight breakdown and took off all of my clothes in the bleachers at the senior assembly, my junior year. That day I was going to a friend's funeral and the only reason I wasn't arrested was because I cried because I thought I would miss it. I was nearly expelled.

-The following year... presumably due to the popularity of my assembly stunt... I was voted Prom King and my girlfriend was voted Prom Queen. Following the prom, my friends and I went to a rave and 2 of my friends OD'd on what they thought was ecstasy and went blind for about 6 hours.

-I worked at a drag bar in NYC for 3 years.

Guest placidburp

When on acid I stared at myself in a mirror for ages and told myself "I am the Devil!!" Then went and sat down on the couch and placed a stuffed lizard on my head and sat there for a while...

Also I like to put things on my head quite a bit, with or without drugs...

Guest ezkerraldean

got shitfaced drinking bumbo and woke up in a hospital in a town that wasn't the one i got drunk in

more stupid than weird, lol

we kpt my sister in the dungeon and when i did good deeds my parents would let me go downstairs and have sex with her

this thread is for weird stuff

I've done a lot of crazy things, off the top of my head though:

this past summer I fought off a family of raccoons that got into my apartment through the patio door with my crutches and throwing things at them. Those Fuckers are dangerous man, THEY HAVE THUMBS

I've done a lot of crazy things, off the top of my head though:

this past summer I fought off a family of raccoons that got into my apartment through the patio door with my crutches and throwing things at them. Those Fuckers are dangerous man, THEY HAVE THUMBS

If they have thumbs you can teach them to give wanks.

hit a deer with my car but then saw it was pregnant so i carefully opened her butt and pulled baby out to raise as a proud american.

for about three seconds i considered wanking to that one pic of weed that shows her butt in that black thing but then i remembered i have a reputation

afx was playing/dj''ing in a tent at a music festival in sweden in 1999, out of nowhere some dude ran up to him with a knife, so he hid behind the turntables for a good while and everyone must've thought he'd got the fuck out of there, because people started to leave, while afx was still taking cover behind his gear, and after a while, as far as i can remember (i was proper pissed), i was the only one left in the tent, spastic dancing to afx star wars theme remix.

a friend later said he had walked by and asked me what the fuck i was doing dancing about all by myself in this big ass tent in the middle of the night.

also, at the very same festival, i fell asleep on the grass during a shy fx / dilinja gig at about 4 am, and according to friends, some old ass dude came up to me, layed down and spooned me through the rest of the gig.

ah the 90's ..

just felt like sharing. good night.

i hugged my ex gf and called her by her best friend's name.

driving drunk with no license at night. my car died several times because i was sloppy with the transmission. the cops followed me but didn't pull me over.

Archived