IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest chax

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gone

just wanted to say one more thing

95% of the ppl here are exactly the kind of ppl that would listen to Die Anttwoord and defend it even if they didnt like it only cause they know other ppl here like it

so sick of this fucking forum moderated by assholes closing all these thread like the fucking secret police as if they have a shred of importance this shit is so dumb noobs running rampant with stupid ideas and no one ever says shit, so sick of coming here and feeling like i have to keep my mouth shut like im teching a kindergarten class and no ones feeling should be hurt this place is a fucking zoo

you seem confused, do you have problems separating the imaginary from reality? Die Antwoord are a fascinating PRETEND act. The music is really secondary to their performance, energy and "manifesto" of badly-interpreted urban music, or if you like, "Zef". I'm not suprised most people dont get what they are trying to do, but if you've grown up interested in alternative music (AFX etc - have you seen COME TO DADDY OMFG UGLY PEOPLE) enough to be posting on a site like WATMM (that celebrates weird, experimental and interesting takes on music - from all over the world) then you should at least understand how other people may dig it. Granted, a lot of people here disagree on taste: BOC fans might not appreciate Venetian Snares, for example. But they're critism's usually arent as blind and retarded as yours.

I honestly cant say ive really listened to music of their music without watching the videos, although "Wat Pomp", "Evil Boy" and a few others are fantastic.

god damn i knew some asshole was gonna post some dipshitted thing such as yourself and force me to come back and clarify myself, WTF

my criticism only comes across to you as blind and retarded, because i dont feel that anyone here deserves to have time dedicated to spoon feeding them simple ideas, so go fuck yourself and continue listening to shit that is making you dumb

me and the girlfriend went along to a murder mystery evening recently, we managed to grab the last two tickets available and got a place last minute.

they put us at a table with a guy and a girl who both had down syndrome. at one point, the whole night got too stressful for the girl and she broke down in tears - unable to tell which parts where acting and which parts where real.

one of the actors kindly took her to one side and explained that it was all a game and she shouldn't worry, the man hadnt really been killed.

god damn i knew some asshole was gonna post some dipshitted thing such as yourself and force me to come back and clarify myself, WTF

my criticism only comes across to you as blind and retarded, because i dont feel that anyone here deserves to have time dedicated to spoon feeding them simple ideas, so go fuck yourself and continue listening to shit that is making you dumb

you're perfectly entitled to dislike die antwoord, but you're clearly not grasping the concept of the thing at the same time

you should have a read about it. you still probably won't like it, but you might at least grasp what they're trying to do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zef

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watkin_Tudor_Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_antwoord

and while we're at it

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/parody

tl;dr your criticism is kinda blind and retarded, or at least ignorant and uneducated

moderators pls close and/or ban my account

thanks

One down, a few to go.

:beer:

I really hope english isn't that guys first language. That would be tragic :(

Guest Lube Saibot

moderators pls close and/or ban my account

thanks

One down, a few to go.

:beer:

vamos/mboom next please

Here's what I got from the wiki article on Tudor Jones.

Die Antwoord appears to some to be a presentation of entertainment personas rather than that of intrinsic and authentic cultural identities.

So they're a pop act? What's all the fuss about?

Anyhow bigfatLOL your wish is my command.

Guest Lube Saibot

enjoyed that short film. yolandi is undoubtedly the standout she can actually act.

what IS that tune that comes in a few times all throughout the short?!

GYAAAA

Obviously I understand that some people (many people) don't like die Antwoord. They are not for everyone.

But as far as I can see, they are the logical end of music. They are the paragon other acts were trying to be, without realizing it.

I'm only half joking, and their virtue comes largely from their sense of humour.

IDM has a sense of humour often too. Think "My Red Hot Car" and "Windowlicker". Die Antwoord is expressing similar ideas, but they get down and dirty and do it with rap.

But it's cool if you don't like them. I just wanted to put some more fokken positivity in this bitch. Fok.

enjoyed that short film. yolandi is undoubtedly the standout she can actually act.

what IS that tune that comes in a few times all throughout the short?!

GYAAAA

What short? I have the Instrumentals, the production isn't that bad, there are quite a few excellent tracks, my favs would have to be the Vitalic sounding one and Beat Boy.

Archived