IGNORED

idm shower curtains

elusive4

But you cant draw pictures with your dick on curtains.

i have an army of pens, paints and pastels that would suggest otherwise

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

I wonder if there's a correlation between people who like shower curtains and people who stand up to wipe their ass.

A connaisseur like Fred surely sits but he may be the exception.

There's no bath in my house but there's no real need for one as I have a shower with a door.

The last time I took a bath it flooded the bathroom and it was an overall disappointing experience which I initially really looked forward to.

I wonder if there's a correlation between people who like shower curtains and people who stand up to wipe their ass.

lol! Do report your findings, good sir.

Guest Drahken

This reminds me of a former roommate who was finally exiled from the house and forced to live in his car.

It started innocent enough. The other housemates would come home to find the bathroom floor flooded with water and in the process of getting to the bottom of such a travesty interrogated the only room mate who was present. There were demands and heavy shouting as to how such a thing could happen in a world with shower curtains. The unfortunate room mate finally confessed, but placed the blame on the innocent shower curtain that had done nothing in its life to warrant such an accusation. The room mate insisted the curtain was broken, unable to function in a water preventative society and that we all should throw down some bills to buy a new one. What outrage, these accusations that our humble curtain was broken. Despite this we inspected the curtain carefully, noting any nicks or splashes of shampoo that might have lead to such a travesty. Alas, we found nothing. Returning our consideration to the room mate we inquired further as to why he believed our innocent curtain to be broken, and demanded he retract such accusations in the morning post. But he continued his insistence that the curtain was flawed, not from use but born that way, and should have been throw from the highest peeks of Sparta like that movie he saw one time. We pressed further, and finally got to the bottom of this debacle. The curtain was NOT broken, but placed outside the tub allowing water to drip down onto the floor while he vigorously scrubbed the chaff from his pubes. But the room mate was still insistent the curtain was broken, and alleged that no sane man would put the curtain inside the tub during a shower - because if one did, it would surely get wet and be ruined. The debate carried on long into the night with demonstrations by both parties. The room mate was eventually exiled, and the curtain went on to live a happy life free of prejudice. The end.

This reminds me of a former roommate who was finally exiled from the house and forced to live in his car.

It started innocent enough. The other housemates would come home to find the bathroom floor flooded with water and in the process of getting to the bottom of such a travesty interrogated the only room mate who was present. There were demands and heavy shouting as to how such a thing could happen in a world with shower curtains. The unfortunate room mate finally confessed, but placed the blame on the innocent shower curtain that had done nothing in its life to warrant such an accusation. The room mate insisted the curtain was broken, unable to function in a water preventative society and that we all should throw down some bills to buy a new one. What outrage, these accusations that our humble curtain was broken. Despite this we inspected the curtain carefully, noting any nicks or splashes of shampoo that might have lead to such a travesty. Alas, we found nothing. Returning our consideration to the room mate we inquired further as to why he believed our innocent curtain to be broken, and demanded he retract such accusations in the morning post. But he continued his insistence that the curtain was flawed, not from use but born that way, and should have been throw from the highest peeks of Sparta like that movie he saw one time. We pressed further, and finally got to the bottom of this debacle. The curtain was NOT broken, but placed outside the tub allowing water to drip down onto the floor while he vigorously scrubbed the chaff from his pubes. But the room mate was still insistent the curtain was broken, and alleged that no sane man would put the curtain inside the tub during a shower - because if one did, it would surely get wet and be ruined. The debate carried on long into the night with demonstrations by both parties. The room mate was eventually exiled, and the curtain went on to live a happy life free of prejudice. The end.

what kind of a retard puts a shower curtain outside the tub?

Guest 277: 930-933

The kind that doesn't enjoy the feeling of showering inside a bodybag.

This looks quite comfortable though:

bathroom-shower-curtain.jpg

I had shower doors once. They were a pain to keep clean. Curtains ftw.

_biocogg_2k___kgrhqqh-d_erf8j3iulblqb_po-c____35.jpg

I am going to buy this .. then wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss and be frightened to death by a giant alien hiding in my shower.

Guest Drahken

The kind that also washed & drys 2-3 shirts at a time because it 'saves energy' on the power bill. Needless to say this guy was booted with good reason!

Guest Rambo

definitely

I have a shower curtain in my bedroom. It's just for show really. I don't know, it looks cool.

Archived