IGNORED

Aphex News?

YEK

Guest David R James

the first one has an almost afxish, aleksi perala sound to it, and that is a far as i would go to saying it had anything to do with afx twin. If it was then it would be an interesting turn of style. No, like them though

Those don't sound at all like Aphex to me, just made with some similar sounds (ie, lots of reverb, chirpy synths, & weird vocal sounding noises). Plus the style of the videos doesn't seem like him. He's usually either completely over the top sarcastic (Windowlicker, Come to Daddy) or totally straightforward (like how Selected Ambient Works is a collection of...selected ambient works).

Guest Barricade

if this is aphex i destroy all my aphex material on cam

plus the reasons this guy gives are totally shit.

I have been following the series of iamamiwhoami videos as they have been released and lol @ the people who suggest it could be RDJ.

Sounds nothing like him at all. The general populous simply has too narrow a scope.

Also:

Guest David R James

I like the videos, but if was goldfrapp i would be very dissapointed as their new single is a sack of shit bricks

why does everyone always focus on avril 14? there are plenty of other piano tracks on druqks. I think it's the top track on last.fm too.

Because avril 14 was in that shitty movie Maria Antoinette ..

a435_michel.jpg

Archived