IGNORED

More things I hate about facebook

Guest Conor74

I don´t get the problem with facebook...:/ ...I run it in background with occasional scroll (through it) to see what´s up ...plus it´s a free service so what the deal yo?

edit: If you can´t organize your time and you say that software can be a drug (if not taken in philosophical/artistic way) you should really think about your ways :ok:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

good god, shut the fuck up connor. delete your facebook (and your wattem) and take a bat to your computer. do it in public so everyone can see your discontent.

Guest uptowndevil

good god, shut the fuck up connor. delete your facebook (and your wattem) and take a bat to your computer. do it in public so everyone can see your discontent.

if he hadn't posted this, i wouldn't have been able to spend the last 30 minutes looking at some of the sexiest armpits i've ever seen.

I was on Facebook for a few months about 2 years ago. A few of my trendie mates told me 'to get on it'. So I did.

All of a sudden I was recieving all this annoying (and time-consuming) shit from people who I am really not interested in. And I am like what the fuck is this? People who ignore me down the pub wanted to be my on-line friends. People who ignored me at school want to be my on-line friends. People who ignore me walking down the street want to have a conversation with me on the computer! Hahahah What a load of bollocks.

I don't need hundreds of make-believe friends. I still drink with 4 mates who I have known since the sand-pit at nursery school (which is since something like 6 years old!). I love my friends and to be honest, since I am 34 years old, Facebook isn't going to supply me with any better. If your at college and it gets you laid? Fucking brilliant. If your a housewife with not much else to do? Fucking brilliant.

If your a Fucking Savage BeerWolf like myself then suck my gnarly-barbed-helmet!

Guest placidburp

Yeah, I deleted most of the cunts I went to school with. I have close mates, family and music contacts on there. It's good for promoting my music to friends and people who organise gigs and shit.

You can turn off email notifications, status updates, group requests, suggestions and all that shit by a few clicks.

I used to fucking hate fb, but its just kinda integrated itself into my browsing along with myspace, soundcloud and watmm. so meh..

thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400.jpg

i pretty much use it as a slightly fancier email address for people i've met in real life whom i want to keep in touch with. if people annoy you, you can always delete them.

and yeah, it's great for organizing shows

as for all the privacy bollocks, don't put your sensitive personal information up on there. i mean pretty much no free service on the internet is guaranteed secure anyway. neither is your friggin phone or visa card.

Guest Enter a new display name

What I hate about Facebook are those who force me to join a page or become a fan. Yes, I'm looking at you, sneaksta. :emotawesomepm9:

What I hate about Facebook are those who force me to join a page or become a fan. Yes, I'm looking at you, sneaksta. :emotawesomepm9:

I like becoming fans of band pages. At least they have a use and I they tell me whats going on with the artist. The Black Dog have a surprisingly active page.

The annoying one are like such and such became a fan of "Afternoon Naps", I mean wtf?

Guest Ron Manager

I like Facebook, I grew up in the US and it allows me to keep in touch with my friends over there, see what people are up to, etc. It makes long-distant contact so much easier. I use it considerably less for talking to people here, but it's still useful for sharing links and whatnot. I don't dabble in any of the garbage applications or anything though.

Guest uptowndevil

true, it's pretty harmless for the most part i guess. i got rid of it a few years back when i had a girlfriend that changed out relationship status every time we had an argument, which was often. i actually just reactivated my account last night to find some old friends i've lost track of, that shit has gotten SERIOUS since i last used it.

Guest ezkerraldean

I like Facebook, I grew up in the US and it allows me to keep in touch with my friends over there, see what people are up to, etc. It makes long-distant contact so much easier.

this is its main strength. people who moan about facebook being crap presumably are unaware that such a situation as this could exist. also, they should just get of facebook instead of perpetually moaning about it.

[/thread]

what about ex girlfriends spreading rumors around about you on their facebook? Its a great way to destroy someones character in one fell swoop

Guest ezkerraldean

what about ex girlfriends spreading rumors around about you on their facebook? Its a great way to destroy someones character in one fell swoop

you can still fap over their photos though

but dayum yeah nigga, any progress in forms of communication will facilitate the spreading of shit, sadly

facebook....

i hate seeing all those people's pictures staring at me. i don't like thinking about people visiting my page. i nearly never venture out past my own page for fear of people knowing i'm looking at their pages.

Id love to join facebook just to connect with my old college friends, BUT Im such a loser and have no real job and make nearly nothing financially Im just too embarrassed to look old friends up

Guest Enter a new display name

Id love to join facebook just to connect with my old college friends, BUT Im such a loser and have no real job and make nearly nothing financially Im just too embarrassed to look old friends up

Too bad you have to tell Facebook your salary if you want to confirm your account...

Archived