IGNORED

need a reason to kill yourself?

hexagon son

Guest Pennywise

That man's voice makes me want to kill myself. also, The matrix Reloaded is more of a metaphor for life, it's totally shit lol. Nah it's ok...we have bacon, crisps and beer which is pretty good.

wow....talk about generalizing.

16min to explain all the world's ills.

of course we all feel bound like slaves, but we will feel that no matter where we are in life. Nietzsche, innit?

Guest 277: 930-933

so much fucking faulty logic in this that it fucking pisses me off.

QFT

Fucking hell what a bunch of retarded circular stoned logic.

This is the kind of shit I used to come up with when I was living in my parent's attic smoking several grams of strong marihuana every day.

It would be nice to give some proof when you make a statement instead of just saying 'this is utterly not true' in a smug voice.

AAAARAARAAARAGRGHH

if you meant kill yourself, because of the monotone narrative, and the droning, and in some cases, trivial explanations and metaphors, or maybe the redundant stills; then yes, it's quite dreadful.

^^and why undermine the use of cannabis (marihuana is mexican slang)in this thread?!?! it's a beautiful thing if you know what you are in for and can balance your conscious and subconscious mind. maybe those talks you had in the attic where worth while??

EDIT: i know im a fucking tree hugging hippy

the serf is most productive when he imagines he is free. and if i could get my hands on several grammes of strong marijuana, i probably wouldn't care!. so please send me your weed ^_^

someone give me the cliff notes. i had to turn it off after about 5 mins because his voice was annoying me.

Man says cow and farmer 42 times.

Man is an idiot.

Plays brown no at the end, everyone shits.

Guest 277: 930-933

if you meant kill yourself, because of the monotone narrative, and the droning, and in some cases, trivial explanations and metaphors, or maybe the redundant stills; then yes, it's quite dreadful.

^^and why undermine the use of cannabis (marihuana is mexican slang)in this thread?!?! it's a beautiful thing if you know what you are in for and can balance your conscious and subconscious mind. maybe those talks you had in the attic where worth while??

EDIT: i know im a fucking tree hugging hippy

Yes it can be a beautiful thing, but when all you do is smoke weed you tend to lose a grip on reality and get your priorities messed up.

Sure some of the talks and philosophical sessions I had still have some value today but it's not a good way to form a balanced and clear worldview.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still occasionally indulge but now it's more of a special kind of thing where I get stoned instead of it being my lifestyle.

Thank you.

^^and why undermine the use of cannabis (marihuana is mexican slang)in this thread?!?! it's a beautiful thing if you know what you are in for and can balance your conscious and subconscious mind. maybe those talks you had in the attic where worth while?? EDIT: i know im a fucking tree hugging hippy

I don't think anyone is trying to disparage marijuana. But it's really clear that this guy doesn't know the difference between being high and knowing what's up.

Archived