IGNORED

South Park Season 14

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taxman

i think they've lost it now. it was a fantastic show, but to keep something fresh and original for 14 seasons is an incredible achievement, and i think they lost it after season 10 frankly. my favourite episodes tend to be the earlier ones that arent based entirely around being a parody of recent pop culture.

yeah i agree

South Park is no different from any other show that's held on way past its prime because there's too much money to be made by everyone involved.

For the first time in a while I watched it as it aired on comedy central yesterday. The catcher in the rye episode was decent, I counted about a 1/2 dozen lols, which for free entertainment (and my expectations) wasn't bad at all. Not having seen it on tv in a while what blew me away were the adverts during breaks: video game, hot tub time machine, video game. South Park is basically a marketers wet dream for this demographic.

Guest Franklin

I don't know why ppl are ragging on south park for using the tiger woods scandal in episode 1. It was just the most recent example of everybody being "shocked" by the male desire to spread his seed. The moral of the episode was great. lots of subtle things in this episode... watch the female reaction to any of the men talking about sex addiction (other than eileen), none of them do anything but look straight ahead. even they play the game too.

fucking hilarious really.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I don't know why ppl are ragging on south park for using the tiger woods scandal in episode 1. It was just the most recent example of everybody being "shocked" by the male desire to spread his seed. The moral of the episode was great. lots of subtle things in this episode... watch the female reaction to any of the men talking about sex addiction (other than eileen), none of them do anything but look straight ahead. even they play the game too.

fucking hilarious really.

my feelings exactly, episode 2 wasn't quite super amazing but SP has always been off and on like many good shows

Medicinal Fried Chicken

Episode 1403 (Original Air Date: Mar 31, 2010)

Cartman’s favorite restaurant has been shut down and replaced by a store that sells medicinal marijuana. Randy is desperate to get a prescription card to buy pot and Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken back.

www.southparkstudios.com

the silly music playing while they were bouncing along on their nuts had me lolling.

Fo' sho!

Guest joshier

has anyone noticed the different animation type? they are starting to move away from static imagery and add kind of, stretchy images similar to flash clips.

Archived