IGNORED

"Go Get Help. Please. I Think I Shit Out My Intestines"

Joyrex

I was once waiting in line for the bathroom at a MacDonalds.

One of these Kids --->av-6986.jpg was waiting behind me.

Finally my turn , i wanted to shit so bad , sat down , relaxed my bowels and let my anus puke digested food.

4 Minutes later i start hearing banging on the door , i was like "Busy , Oqupado , go away" , all of the sudden that kid with progeria enters the bathroom (i was still shiting) , he starts screaming "MY TURN!!!" , I was like "fuck off wiggle". (The Door was open , so everyone was watching this)

I stand up , dripped a little liquid shit on my pants (this really pissed me off) , i grabbed the kid by his big alien head and pushed him out of the bathroom.

Cleaned myself , washed my hand , got out , fucking police waiting for me , they accused me of assault (+ the fucking wiggle had a seizure) , spend the day in jail , was released because the charges were dropped.

So yeah , that was the weirdest thing i have heard in a bathroom , a progeria kid screaming "My Turn"

twice in the space of 1 minute you've made me flol.

well done sir

If that kid with progeria has to really go so bad to try and pull you out of a toilet then how come hes not wearing a fucking diaper

Worst thing I ever heard in a toilet was heavy breathing and a skin flapping sound followed by a splater noise, My best guess is that the other person was shooting up on heroin and I had a wank cus I was trying to scare the junke away by trying to sound like a cottager

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went into the bathroom and these two teenagers were in there and one of them said, "how long can you leave a tampon in?" and the other said, "like a few hours" and the first one said, "oh, i've had this one in for like a few days. lol whatever."

:wtf:

That first post was quite possibly the greatest thing I've read in recent memory. Real life lolz abound. Well done. Please post an update as soon as you hear. I imagine this guy will have his resume out there as soon as he is better.

this one time in about 1993, i was camping in the north west highlands of scotland in glenuig. on a campsite no-less... your organised affair with no fires and no laughing after 9pm and the kind of shite you get with proper campsites.,

last day there, went for a (solid) shite in the two cubicle shed on the site. the adjacent cubicle was already occupied.

... by a man with some serious multi textured effluence who was groaning and swearing and pebbledashing the pan, loudly.

for the duration of the expulsion of my log i had minor difficulties due to convulsive giggling at full public volume at the predicament of the occupant of the next stall.

he threatened me with imminent violence, but my mirth continued on the basis that i knew he would be in there longer than i would.

as far as i know, he's still there.

good times.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I was once waiting in line for the bathroom at a MacDonalds.

One of these Kids --->av-6986.jpg was waiting behind me.

Finally my turn , i wanted to shit so bad , sat down , relaxed my bowels and let my anus puke digested food.

4 Minutes later i start hearing banging on the door , i was like "Busy , Oqupado , go away" , all of the sudden that kid with progeria enters the bathroom (i was still shiting) , he starts screaming "MY TURN!!!" , I was like "fuck off wiggle". (The Door was open , so everyone was watching this)

I stand up , dripped a little liquid shit on my pants (this really pissed me off) , i grabbed the kid by his big alien head and pushed him out of the bathroom.

Cleaned myself , washed my hand , got out , fucking police waiting for me , they accused me of assault (+ the fucking wiggle had a seizure) , spend the day in jail , was released because the charges were dropped.

So yeah , that was the weirdest thing i have heard in a bathroom , a progeria kid screaming "My Turn"

So you're not only awful on the internet, but also in real life. Interesting...

meh I don't blame him at all. would have been really irritating.

i can't really think of a more understandable time to overreact, lol

Some hella lols in here. Well done!

I'm sure I could remember something funny or awful that happened to me but all I can think of at the moment is a story my friend told me.

He was at the old movie theater in my home town once and had to take a piss. He goes to the bathroom, which was relatively tiny, with 1 stall and 1 urinal. He steps up to the urinal to piss and soon realizes that there is a dude in the stall who apparently didn't realize my friend had entered the bathroom. Hence, he thought he was alone.

The guy grunts and says to himself in a strained, almost "sweaty" sounding voice, "Uggghh. I'm takin' a shit."

As I recall, buddy almost lost it but managed to sneak out quietly.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Some hella lols in here. Well done!

I'm sure I could remember something funny or awful that happened to me but all I can think of at the moment is a story my friend told me.

He was at the old movie theater in my home town once and had to take a piss. He goes to the bathroom, which was relatively tiny, with 1 stall and 1 urinal. He steps up to the urinal to piss and soon realizes that there is a dude in the stall who apparently didn't realize my friend had entered the bathroom. Hence, he thought he was alone.

The guy grunts and says to himself, "Uggghh. I'm takin' a shit."

As I recall, buddy almost lost it but managed to sneak out quietly.

lol why would you say that?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I say "Uggghh. I'm takin' a shit." quite often when I'm dropping Cosby's off at the pool by my lonesome

The smell was, to put it in the nicest terms possible, quite possibly the worst smell I have smelt since I worked in the funeral home industry...

Wait a minute now. Let's hear some more about this.

Guest Babar

Joyrex's story reminds me of a series of pics that used to be hosted on rotten.com. They featured a weightlifter who had a sudden anal prolapsus during a performance : the insides came outside. But maybe xxx will enlighten us on this strange case. Anyway it was a pretty awkward situation for the guy as he couldn't move and had to stay on stage until the paramedics come.

Guest Calx Sherbet

at the movie theatre here, my friend went to the bathroom and went into one of the stalls, and there was a guy in the stall right next to him. this guy was grunting and groaning and then just drops a sloppy load of shit into the bowl. the second after that clearly audible shit was unleashed, my friend in the next stall got a text message, and the tone he set on his phone was the sound of Mario going down a warp pipe. he said the timing couldn't have been better, and holding back the laughter was near impossible. i wonder what the other guy was thinking

So you're not only awful on the internet, but also in real life. Interesting...

Bathroom time is private man , i don't want no fucking kid screaming while i take a shit.

Try locking the door next time?

Guest Babar

I heard this ungodly groaning and then this wet splattering sound, like someone had dumped a bucket of wet clay into the toilet.

He remembers a loud popping, splattering noise then a fierce stabbing pain and then not being able to move from the squat position.

More groans and grunts, followed by more splatters, then a huge gag-cough that made me jump a bit since it was so sudden and loud.

The unfortunate competitor, who expressed a plea to remain anonymous, remembered to surgeons that he was " stuck" at the bottom of a personal best attempt in the squat lift when he "sort of pulled his stomach in and pushed extra hard, at the same time as trying to complete the lift."

link to rotten (obiously nsfw)

It has to be a rectal prolapse.

Guest abusivegeorge

holy fukin shit, I've seen this on dogs, but on a human it's whole new holy fuk.

The smell was, to put it in the nicest terms possible, quite possibly the worst smell I have smelt since I worked in the funeral home industry...

Wait a minute now. Let's hear some more about this.

Yes, when I first moved to Texas I was going to be a funeral director, and my friend at the time who put me up until I found a place of my own was a funeral director (said it would be a "great career"), and in exchange for room and board, I had to help out at the funeral home. I think I'll save those for my new blog.

at the movie theatre here, my friend went to the bathroom and went into one of the stalls, and there was a guy in the stall right next to him. this guy was grunting and groaning and then just drops a sloppy load of shit into the bowl. the second after that clearly audible shit was unleashed, my friend in the next stall got a text message, and the tone he set on his phone was the sound of Mario going down a warp pipe. he said the timing couldn't have been better, and holding back the laughter was near impossible. i wonder what the other guy was thinking

FUCKING LOL - see, situations like that are so unique and special, it's frustrating since you know if you tell anyone, they'll immediately think "bullshit".

Archived