IGNORED

"Go Get Help. Please. I Think I Shit Out My Intestines"

Joyrex

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that famous weightlifter shot should give you an idea how much force the rectum withstands before slipping past the anal sphincters (did you know there are two? booyakasha!).

yes, in the homo community we call them grippers.

Some hella lols in here. Well done!

I'm sure I could remember something funny or awful that happened to me....

dude weren't you the guy who almost shat himself at a photo shoot? i recall that being pretty funny man. i was on the edge of my seat refreshing that thread to see if you sharted a liquid stream in front of the models...

LOL @...

That's a default auto-generated graphic... I'm looking into having custom headers and the like once this rolls out to everyone!

Update: turns out the guy tore his sphincter (ouch) due to chronic constipation (hence the wet clay sounds I heard) pushing too hard on one massive dump - one so large that they actually had to have building maintenance/housekeeping come up, remove the stuff from the toilet, as it was so hard and impacted that it would not flush down.

How do I know this? I got an email from him (apparently he asked around the office via email who notified the authorities, and my boss told him who it was), thanking me for getting help when someone else might have just walked away. He won't be back at work until next Monday, and to be honest I hope he doesn't come up to shake my hand :wtf:

Guest Mirezzi

Update: turns out the guy tore his sphincter (ouch) due to chronic constipation (hence the wet clay sounds I heard) pushing too hard on one massive dump - one so large that they actually had to have building maintenance/housekeeping come up, remove the stuff from the toilet, as it was so hard and impacted that it would not flush down.

How do I know this? I got an email from him (apparently he asked around the office via email who notified the authorities, and my boss told him who it was), thanking me for getting help when someone else might have just walked away. He won't be back at work until next Monday, and to be honest I hope he doesn't come up to shake my hand :wtf:

ET%20computer%20kid%20happy%20surprised2.jpg

SERIOUSLY, GUYZ!

So as part of that email he told you of his ordeal in that great of detail?

No, that actually came from my boss (who in turn I guess spoke to his boss in his department) - the only mention of his condition in the email was "I'm doing much better, and it wasn't as bad as I had feared when you came to my aid."

So as part of that email he told you of his ordeal in that great of detail?

No, that actually came from my boss (who in turn I guess spoke to his boss in his department) - the only mention of his condition in the email was "I'm doing much better, and it wasn't as bad as I had feared when you came to my aid."

At first I was going to say that I can't believe that your bosses revealed so much info about the poor guy's private medical problems, and then I remembered you said you work for a law firm. Now I can't believe that they didn't circulate his actual medical files along with amusingly shopped macros of the poor guy on the toilet.

Guest Rabid

This thread scared me shitless - I literally have not taken a dump for over 24 hours (rare for me).

Archived