IGNORED

Benn Jordan skanked my avatar

Guest chunky

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the watmm pussy had a heart attack upon the tragic discovery that the so called "Tuss" was actually Benn Jordan

what i'm trying to satire brilliantly nonetheless is that benn jordan is a great musician, and that we hate on him too much

but the truth is that we are on to something in our disrespect

FLAGHBOBL: NEMESIS FIGHT

The WATMM was FLAHBLUB's evli nemisis and tehy foughts too many times so now FLAHBLUB was tired. "Morning harky" he said as he took off his cloak and wizard cap.

"I made yuo teh eggs." And Benn Jordann ate the eggs. But too bad becaus WATMM knew what FLAHBLUBs scret idenity was Benn Jordann and came to combat him.

"No! You can not hurt the master FALFBULB" said harky and he was killed by the WATMM's men. "Good shoot!" shouted WATMM at everyone.

FLAHBLUB wsa very angary for the kill of hsi frend so he shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and shoot a big fireball like on Dragonball Z.

WATMM was exploded over all the place and turned into a ghost. So FLAHBLUB needed to fight with gohst powars to fight WATMM's ghost.

Hsi magic TB-330 flew and cut WATMM head off. "I safed the day!" FLAHBLUB shouted..

Later he wsa having sex with Bjourk becuas she was good now. But after tehy wer done she laufhed.

"Hah." seh said "taht was a trick. I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!!" and she teird to kill him with a knife.

FLAHBLUB had too use his refelxes to sotp the knife and kciked her. harky ran into to see what was noise and saw that it was naked Bjourk.

"Oh no, is Bjourk!"

Bjourk tried now to kill harky but she msised and harky pncuhed her to go threw the window and she fel down and died.

"BLAFFBUBB" harky said and he was sad "I dont want to fight criem any more. I am tired of kiling." and he left.

not really but if anyone wants to put up sheep avatars that would be a good laugh hehe

i like my avatar too much on there. it's the same one i have here but they don't support gifs right and when it resized it went all wonky. i love it.

What is that from, anyway?

edit: it is both familiar and strangely arousing.

edit: I mean not arousing, but. . .

I MEAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQVMJf5eI

kate is oh so lovely and mental here :wub:

FLAGHBOBL: NEMESIS FIGHT

The WATMM was FLAHBLUB's evli nemisis and tehy foughts too many times so now FLAHBLUB was tired. "Morning harky" he said as he took off his cloak and wizard cap.

"I made yuo teh eggs." And Benn Jordann ate the eggs. But too bad becaus WATMM knew what FLAHBLUBs scret idenity was Benn Jordann and came to combat him.

"No! You can not hurt the master FALFBULB" said harky and he was killed by the WATMM's men. "Good shoot!" shouted WATMM at everyone.

FLAHBLUB wsa very angary for the kill of hsi frend so he shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and shoot a big fireball like on Dragonball Z.

WATMM was exploded over all the place and turned into a ghost. So FLAHBLUB needed to fight with gohst powars to fight WATMM's ghost.

Hsi magic TB-330 flew and cut WATMM head off. "I safed the day!" FLAHBLUB shouted..

Later he wsa having sex with Bjourk becuas she was good now. But after tehy wer done she laufhed.

"Hah." seh said "taht was a trick. I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!!" and she teird to kill him with a knife.

FLAHBLUB had too use his refelxes to sotp the knife and kciked her. harky ran into to see what was noise and saw that it was naked Bjourk.

"Oh no, is Bjourk!"

Bjourk tried now to kill harky but she msised and harky pncuhed her to go threw the window and she fel down and died.

"BLAFFBUBB" harky said and he was sad "I dont want to fight criem any more. I am tired of kiling." and he left.

TEH ALFSHLAB

Archived