IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conor74

It would be a bit sad to see Holland win.

When you think of some of the players they've produced, Cruyff and Neeskens, Gullit and Van Basten, Bergkamp, the great football they played, the beautiful game...and then you see some ugly thug like Van Bommel roaming the pitch kicking everyone that moves. And you realise he may get the medal all the above missed out on.

No thanks. It says much about this Dutch side that they leave the pitch after playing the perenially dirty Uruguay and many pundits will just talk about how nasty Van Bommel plays. It really is the ugly side of the game.

... Van Bommel roaming the pitch kicking everyone that moves.

he got away with alot and soiled the dutch name but they also dominated, and scored 3 outstanding goals so thoroughly deserve their place in the final... van bronk's goal was a PEACH.

can a german (deze manz?) confirm something for me please...

does SCHWEINSTEIGER mean PIG-RIDER?

if so lol, if not lol. lol.

yeah i think pig mounter is even closer. although a steiger can also mean like an auctioneer. but pig mounter is what i like to go with lol

Guest dese manz hatin

i really hope we dont fall a goal behind today...the team is so mentally unstable regarding conceding goals. if we shoot the first one though i'm pretty sure we will be able to win this, even though it will be harder without müller...i just hope löw puts toni kroos (another bayern talent) on the pitch instead.

When you think of some of the players they've produced, Cruyff and Neeskens, Gullit and Van Basten, Bergkamp, the great football they played, the beautiful game...and then you see some ugly thug like Van Bommel roaming the pitch kicking everyone that moves. And you realise he may get the medal all the above missed out on.

No thanks. It says much about this Dutch side that they leave the pitch after playing the perenially dirty Uruguay and many pundits will just talk about how nasty Van Bommel plays. It really is the ugly side of the game.

Moan moan moan.

Go back and watch some of the football played during that time, and realise how light Van Bommel's challenges really are. Tackling is part of the game, and I'm glad the Netherlands are in. Hoping for Spain today. That way a cherry is guaranteed to be popped. :)

Viva Espanol!!

Archived