IGNORED

Lorn - Nothing else

beNito

Can't believe there's not threads about this yet !

Finally out on Brainfeeder, I've been waiting for this one awhile ( had his BBC mix playing on my ipod and was waiting for his first proper LP on brainfeeder ,and it's finally out )

Always thought there was a kind of Clark dark vibe to his sounds, and now I know why : The mastering has been done by Clark ( come on guys, let's go again about the Clark oversaturation topic : ) ) )

Check it out it's really a great LP, dark / instrumental Hip Hop and great melodies.

It's on Bleep and Boomkat :

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=24862

Guest Adam

The mastering has been done by Clark

Holy fucking shit ! This must be amazing. I'll deffinetly check it out tomorrow.

Guest Adam

Hmm. It's not so good as I expected. But sounds really amazing. I'm very happy to hear some Clark, he did an amazing job.

Guest Glass Plate

First listen seemed really lame to me, but I'll give it another go when I might be in a better mood for it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Backson

its a bit depressing that the only reason i investigated this is that i picked up the CD and a CD store and read that Clark had mastered it.

I've heard about one song on Youtube, but it sounds good so far. i might get this down the track.

I downloaded this last week, but haven't listened to it yet. Didn't know it was mastered by Clark until this thread was bumped! Now I'm more anxious to hear it, today will be the day!

Guest Backson

it has nice dark chords, harsh basslines and uses organ stabs, so this is definately grabbing my attention big time.

the only drawback is the cold dubstep edge and tempos, but maybe this will work as a gateway artist into all that.

I read someones review online making the Ratatat comparison, and I thought "what a fucking retard!" Then later on while playing through the record I heard the synth slides and I have to admit now that the Ratatat comparison is spot on hahaha. It's just such a different vibe.

• 1 month later...
Guest Backson

Gave in and got this. Haven't owned a dubstep (sort of) CD before, so I'm enjoying this without expectations.

Also, if a large man looking like Rick Ross was blasting this out of his car approached me in his vehicle with a plain blank stare in the middle of an urban area with no one else around, I think I would shit myself.

if a large man looking like Rick Ross was blasting this out of his car approached me in his vehicle with a plain blank stare in the middle of an urban area with no one else around, I think I would shit myself.

lol

Archived