IGNORED

facebook hatred, post the worst/most amusing/annoying status updates

Guest joshier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

One thing that did get on my nerves recently was the multiple adds from Proteus Altered Beats. Think I have successfully blocked all of his 26 accounts now. I was glad to see he had been banned from watmm too!

One thing that did get on my nerves recently was the multiple adds from Proteus Altered Beats. Think I have successfully blocked all of his 26 accounts now. I was glad to see he had been banned from watmm too!

lol, for real 40+ replies to that post all hating on him

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, for real 40+ replies to that post all hating on him

Amen to that mother fucker, he even has one called "Proteusaltered Beatsoff".

Not sure if that's actually him though lol.

Guest Gary C

Can someone build me a website called Hatebook? In which everyone builds a grey uniform profile consisting of no information or pictures whatsoever. Nothing is customisable and you can't add any friends.

Do that. Work out how to make money out of it. And then come back to me, yeah?

Guest futuregirlfriend

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/asset/d8-video-under-mark-zuckerberg-hoodie/F403BCCE-661B-451B-8BC8-12536D12A82A

Not sure about the guy and no doubt there's a worse bunch behind him, but I feel if i disable my account now (what's up with not being able to delete it outright?) I'm going to miss out on funny pictures of friends and the frequent discoveries of the tragic realities of old schoolmates' lives.

Kirsty-Marie Hunt Oh aphex twin why are you so fucked up..

Saturday at 20:24 via Mobile Web

Mark Scorpy Mullins

i do love their videos's guess that makes me fucked up too haha :)

Saturday at 20:25

Kirsty-Marie Hunt

Ahaha yeah rubber johnnys so fucked up! Lol

Saturday at 20:43

Mark Scorpy Mullins

haha init, i love the more sinister vids, twisted!!! :P

Saturday at 20:46

:facepalm:

Guest JW Modestburns

I just got done keeping up with the times by making a myspace and now hear about this website called facebook.

I just got done keeping up with the times by making a myspace and now hear about this website called facebook.

You dont need it. Just write whatever you have to say on your sideburns, people will read.

Guest joshier

I think what's happened is, lots of people are under the illusion that others reads their status. This isn't the case so what's happened is, facebook has made the private diary popular again. I was never a fan of the diary - the only enjoyment was discovering a girls one, bit upon reading one page you realise the rest is pretty much all the same. Only, facebook has even taken that little bit of excitement/secrecy away by having everyones statuses public. It's has ruined a semi good thing.

I think what's happened is, lots of people are under the illusion that others reads their status. This isn't the case so what's happened is, facebook has made the private diary popular again. I was never a fan of the diary - the only enjoyment was discovering a girls one, bit upon reading one page you realise the rest is pretty much all the same. Only, facebook has even taken that little bit of excitement/secrecy away by having everyones statuses public. It's has ruined a semi good thing.

Your vst package made my ableton crash, ye arse.

Guest Rabid

Your vst package made my ableton crash, ye arse.

Someone reseed pls

Guest HerculesCzar

Someone in my news feed made up a word. Reflecting upon some old pictures she said, "It strifles me that I used to have a body like that!"

Status: 'if it can be perfect; it will be'- bumper sticker in target parking lot

Me: I've also heard 'If anything can go wrong, it will'

OP: Im more of a glass half full kinda gal

Me: I'm more of a realistic kinda guy

OP: sucks for youuuuuuu. ignorance is bliss

Me: Knowledge is power

OP: Touche

Me: Night

Archived