IGNORED

What do you like about electronic music?

Guest FortyTwo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rabid

Experimentation. Rich and alien textures. Strange beats that aren't possible with human performers.

noises and stuff yeah

Wow. Read the rules.

it's humans mastering their technology. it's us vs our machines, and the results can be beautiful, alien, and infinitely complex when it's done right. that's why i like it at least.

Guest Sprigg

not a damn thing. it's all rubbish

:cerious:

:cisfor:

hm. like the quote that someone posted in gernal banter before, something like : lyrics in rock,pop, whatever, tells a story. and electronic music gives you the feeling of that story. somethin like that. aye aye

For me, it's the near infinite possibilities of timbre. To be able to use any sound and texture is liberating.

noises and stuff yeah

Awwww, look at the widdle baby on watmm. Coochie coochie coo.

weird

Read the Rules :rtfm:

"They're about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... electronic music is awesome"

No, you're being hugged with Rules.

It just occurred to me that that video stops short of the Relevant Rule. To which I lol.

There's this Richard guy that lives in a bank and drives a tank and he's supposed to be making electronic music, maybe you should google him up!

There's this Richard guy that lives in a bank and drives a tank and he's supposed to be making electronic music, maybe you should google him up!

wat?!

Archived