IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If by good you mean mostly pointless then yeah

If by pointless you mean half-decent then yes I agree with you

if by half-decent you mean 1 or 2 good scenes, then yes, I agree with you

If by good you mean mostly pointless then yeah

If by pointless you mean half-decent then yes I agree with you

if by half-decent you mean 1 or 2 good scenes, then yes, I agree with you

That is not what I mean.

If by >goodcome to my house, Terpentintollwut, you can lick ALL the curtains

Is the finale any longer than the usual episode length?

It's a 20 minute episode.

So does anyone know where next season will take them and then strand them for 15 episodes? They can't possibly stay in that fucking prison any longer... can they? CAN THEY!?

If by >good< you mean >come to my house, Terpentintollwut, you can lick ALL the curtains<, I reckon you should see a psychiatrist.

that would be fucking hilarious if true, the final shot is that one we saw from the preview of the guy shooting the rocket at the prison watchtower, end of season.. till next time!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

If by >good< you mean >come to my house, Terpentintollwut, you can lick ALL the curtains<, I reckon you should see a psychiatrist.

So does anyone know where next season will take them and then strand them for 15 episodes? They can't possibly stay in that fucking prison any longer... can they? CAN THEY!?

in the comic after the battle for the prison...

the survivors get split up. rick and carl end up going from house to house for a while before they meet up with the rest of the survivors from the group. this is actually one of my favorite story lines from the comic, but they've sort of already covered some of what happens when rick and carl are on their own in the show, namely rick talking to lori on the phone.

If by >goodcome to my house, Terpentintollwut, you can lick ALL the curtains

in the comic after the battle for the prison...

the survivors get split up. rick and carl end up going from house to house for a while before they meet up with the rest of the survivors from the group. this is actually one of my favorite story lines from the comic, but they've sort of already covered some of what happens when rick and carl are on their own in the show, namely rick talking to lori on the phone.

Sounds good. At stuff will happen then.

I can see them avoiding killing the governor off this episode, then dragging on that story arc on for a few more episodes.

also, WAY too many boring time wasting scenes these past few episodes, i can totally imagine the finale just being a slow zoom on herschels face while he rants about faith and hope for 42 minutes.

edit: yea looks like this is just the normal run time as well

Edited by Slacker

Man, fuck Herschel. That old drunk.

Btw what was up with the short haired woman flirting with both the pedophile and Daryl?

I missed like 5-6 episodes this season. Who is a pedo?

I imagine almost dying all the time would have one quite riled up. (in the groin area)

Kinda anti climatic.

no idea, they kinda reached a no-return point off the books, unless they want to skip a lot and do the Negan arc (Another governor type character) or have someone else kick them out of the prison.

this episode is terrible

Not that I should be bothered at all by reading uncongenial opinions on the internets about a show that I enjoy, but some constructive elaboration may be nice... I thought you of all people would have loved this episode jules if only because Andrea shot herself in the face ;)