IGNORED

E3 2010

data

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox 360 slim with 250gb HD and built-in wi-fi has been revealed accidentally by an Italian ad:

500x_slim3602.jpg

also, Project Natal now renamed Xbox Kinect, kind of a gay name change is you ask me.

500x_kinect1.jpg

list of confirmed launch titles:

* Kinectimals features over 20 different virtual pets, including lions, tigers, and cheetahs, to play with or raise.

* Joyride has returned to life as a controller-free racing game, apparently.

* Kinect Sports will offer sport games to play: "boxing, bowling, beach volleyball, track and field, soccer and table tennis." For each one, you will make motions to play the games.

* Kinect Adventures has a river raft and obstacle course to navigate -- this is likely the demo we saw last week.

* MTV Games will release Dance Central, where you can cut a virtual rug.

* And there will be more games announced later featuring both Disney characters and Star Wars characters, in conjunction with Disney and LucasArts, respectively.

Xbox 360 slim with 250gb HD and built-in wi-fi has been revealed accidentally by an Italian ad:

500x_slim3602.jpg

Wait, how is this an improvement? Looks ugly as fuck.

500x_slim3602.jpg

Wait, how is this an improvement? Looks ugly as fuck.

Who cares what it looks like? It could be a 360 inside a plastic model of a dog turd... It works the same.

Just another ploy to get you to buy more shit you don't need

Doesn't really look all that smaller. Look at the DVD-drive and then look at the rest of the console's body. It's practically the same as the original. Could be a bit slimmer though, I don't know.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh it definitely doesn't appear to be much smaller, pretty sure they weren't trying make a 360 "slim" probably just wanted to have a new packaging for a revised design to release with the kinetic/natal. It would be a huge step backwards to make the 360 smaller at the expensive of making it overheat/cause any new hardware problems.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

There's still plenty of amazing games most of us still haven't fully enjoyed, I welcome new breeds of experimentation in entertainment even if they might end up sucking or fail. In the end we need to try new things 3D/motion control/different combination's of genre's to move forward into fresh new quality experiences

Guest Adjective

someone should come out with another game that's about murder missions, we don't have enough simulated murder

edit: "i mean, jesus christ guys, wtf"

looks like Tetsuya Mizuguchi is going to debut Rez 2 tomorrow, fuck yeah.

If this is true I will come -this- close to pissing myself in excitement. I had no idea such an idea was even being considered ...

Archived