IGNORED

recommend me that new electro sound

YEK

Guest lustfulgustav

Check out Siriusmo. And maybe Yuksek. And maybe Moderat (which is a collaboration between Modeselektor and Apparat). And maybe Proxy. Maybe.

The moderat tracks are brilliant and I love them, but wouldn't really compare it with that "french electro" sound.

Good call, Moderat is definitely more warm and atmospheric. They're like if Modeselektor, Apparat and Burial had a baby, and maybe some Nosaj Thing... like a sword fight with 5 dicks slapping each other until the Moderat album fell out.

Check out Siriusmo. And maybe Yuksek. And maybe Moderat (which is a collaboration between Modeselektor and Apparat). And maybe Proxy. Maybe.

The moderat tracks are brilliant and I love them, but wouldn't really compare it with that "french electro" sound.

Good call, Moderat is definitely more warm and atmospheric. They're like if Modeselektor, Apparat and Burial had a baby, and maybe some Nosaj Thing... like a sword fight with 5 dicks slapping each other until the Moderat album fell out.

Hell yeah!

Actually, I take that back, could we get some SebastiAn styled stuff (other than the obvious) because he is THE GODDAMN KING. Even though I honestly don't think there's anyone out there that does it like him

P.S WTF, why do I "not have permission" to edit my posts now

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Surkin's stuff is really good !

Otherwise, check Para One. Some of his tracks, like Clubhoppn, Dudun-Dun, Turtle Trouble are bangers. Others, like Ski Lesson Blues, are more intimate but just as good !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgBi0CbD3vw

(this one really blow me out).

Oh and in order to DJ you can try this one too :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_KB2ofNu28

• 3 weeks later...

Archived