IGNORED

Where's the magic Tom?

beerwolf

I am going to cut to the chase. Those tracks Tom played at Warp20 just fucking destroy. The first track and of course the legendary Rome 2002 track are just on another level. I am not messing when I say hardly a day goes by when I don't think about who, where, when and what day these are going to be released, the whole caper is turning my brain to complete mush!

I actually admire the fact that at 35 years old and having heard almost everything there is to be heard, there is still some mental sounds that actually make me feel like a teenager again, when there was a whole world of sounds out there to be discovered.

So is there anybody on this forum who knows the deal and can set my jitters to rest? And tell me if there are any plans to get these released. Yep I know I might sound like a blithering idiot, but TBH I am sure I do not care. I know a lot of you feel the same and would love to hold the vinyl in your hand.

As always when a few golden scoops of ale pass my throat, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I remember some old interview where he said he was thinking about releasing a majority of his unreleased stuff on mp3's. That was almost a decade ago though. I really hope someone can get him to do it.

I really want this track

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=11014

I remember some old interview where he said he was thinking about releasing a majority of his unreleased stuff on mp3's. That was almost a decade ago though. I really hope someone can get him to do it.

I really want this track

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=11014

i love the fact that the genre in the mp3 tag for this one is "power ballad" lol

Never heard that before, can't believe he hasn't released all these amazing tracks yet. It's the perfect time for Squarepusher acid!

For us maybe, but with his brother gaining popularity as an acid producer, I doubt he really wants to go down that road personally.

Guest Calx Sherbet

after seeing ae live I realise that the best music from ae/tom/rdj/boc/plaid/whoever will never be released because they are cunts who like to play us their best shit live and then laugh and how badly we want to hear it on record.

(this is also why people like awepittance offer to send gear overseas to other watmmers just to record these shows they attend)

good thing we have a watmmer in nearly every part of the world. one giant collective watmm. :shuriken:

Never heard that before, can't believe he hasn't released all these amazing tracks yet. It's the perfect time for Squarepusher acid!

For us maybe, but with his brother gaining popularity as an acid producer, I doubt he really wants to go down that road personally.

United Acid Emirates was really, really good but that better not stop Tom Jenkinson from doing what he does best. :wtf:

Archived