IGNORED

anyone here take natural remedies for insomnia?

keltoi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HerculesCzar

I take melatonin fairly regularly and I'm quite pleased with it. Except for the time I took too much trying to fall asleep on a bus, I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I've tried valerian, chamomile, and melatonin. Valerian and chamomile make you kind of relaxed. Melatonin can knock you out but it's given me weird headaches when I wake up. The best thing that's worked for me is progressive relaxation(google it)+ not doing anything around the time I sleep that's too stimulating.

I've tried valerian, chamomile, and melatonin. Valerian and chamomile make you kind of relaxed. Melatonin can knock you out but it's given me weird headaches when I wake up. The best thing that's worked for me is progressive relaxation(google it)+ not doing anything around the time I sleep that's too stimulating.

i'd just finished reading up on techniques... i'll give it a go. i already try not to do anything stimulating before zzz time... i can go to bed so tired but still have trouble clearing my mind.

not doing anything around the time I sleep that's too stimulating.

this is all you need, really. sit in a dimly lit room for a while and relax. at one point i realized all of my relaxation "techniques" were applications of this idea.

Guest Rambo

make a hole in your matress and combine press ups with masturbation

Do not name your matress.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU GIVE YOUR MATRESS A NAME KELTOI

4 years of browsing WATMM has made me so grateful that I sleep so soundly. Loads of people on here have sleeping issues! ARGH

yea i was going to say either 12-14 beers, decaf tea, a few bong hits, a good fap, and reading 2 or 3 topics in the boc subforum should do the trick.

I have perfected a chamomile chai tea recipe that can put anyone to sleep. Unfortunately, it is patented under article #90101-51-l and must be drank with IDM.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've taken valerian a once or twice and it seemed to work fairly well.

Also bought something in Asia called Rotunda/Rotundin/Rotundine which is plant-derived I think, it really seemed to knock me out.

I wouldn't start taking anything every night without talking to a doctor but once in a while is probably fine.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

alcohol. if you find yourself a little hungover in the morning, simply start the day with a little, only a little mind, more alcohol. it will leave you well rested and relaxed.

also my blunt smoking days are behind me, maybe why i don't sleep good.

and alcohol can help me drop off easily at the weekends but i'm not doing that all week.

Archived