IGNORED

Gary Numan Plays Cars... With Real Cars!

Joyrex

Guest disparaissant

i dunno xxx, he played a set with little boots... i mean, she's awesome, but it was him playing with whoever won some best new artist award so he just ended up getting lucky.

God, you sods should show more respect - this is Gary NUMAN for fuck's sake! The man was playing with keyboards and synths most of you could only dream of owning or using as effectively as he has.

The man was playing with keyboards and synths most of you could only dream of owning or using as effectively as he has.

This in no way makes me feel the need to show respect.

God, you sods should show more respect - this is Gary NUMAN for fuck's sake!

I don't think they quite gettit mate. Shame, but there you go, we can't all have great taste in music. Someones gotta be there just for the :facepalm: of it all.

Still though, this is Gary Numan ffS !!

im a little bit over these fake experimental music performance car commercials. It would be kind of neat if they actually did this for real, kind of like that (either toyota or nissan) musical road commercial where they drive over actual pits in the road that make musical notes.

Archived