IGNORED

who do you write like?

Guest Z_B_Z

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

text:

wehn i was to a wood on the other day. i cant find some way to fucking exit!?

whatevers going on here ....i dotn want nothing' to do it!

i wanna go home...to some plaec, where your self lives!!

WILLIAM GIBSON

Guest Rambo
jaddaohoehf total fucking shad siss catageory fighterz make molehill thrice. Total whiplash gravy cos that's cool babe - take me up, thrust fowards like not a foot, girlfriend. Make believe with my sick. HHHHHH FIBRE is cottaging daddy. 666 vampire thrill.

I write like David Foster Wallace. Anyone know of his work?

Guest disparaissant

i put in

fdh ihbpae ivi ieav ie avomgh. gen ihavie viba eif fo avcon. bvipha giev apief te fvpon. vepaine, tgih apvie pffe vaflec! fina, gih viabe. “boebe coja,” sov aboe, “bonhav hapeg!” veapib eavgh gf hgeh te aenf, bo ereanheg focep ur.

bveaoln foa pegv faep efffpqed avpned avp neggfa pmvep. “vobnea foljme voheb, ovfnaeol goje volololol,” von vbaecf. vbona boljmgp f vonmea. i vonea ovk epvl vi vbomjnea!

YOU WRITE LIKE STEPHEN KING

then i put in 3 paragraphs of slaughterhouse 5 and got

YOU WRITE LIKE CHARLES DICKENS...

Oliver Twist's hot bed smelled like a mushroom cellar. He had had a wet dream about Montana Wildbumble. Joy and grief were mingled in the sheets; but there were no bitter tears: for even grief itself arose so softened, and clothed in such sweet and tender recollections, that it became a solemn pleasure, and lost all character of pain.

Guest disparaissant

then i put in 3 paragraphs of slaughterhouse 5 and got

YOU WRITE LIKE CHARLES DICKENS...

lol

they were pretty idiosyncratic and typically vonnegutian paragraphs, too. nothing like dickens.

as for my own writings, i got a mix of salinger, vonnegut, and stephen king. i hate being compared to stephen king.

duhhh i usre a intenr net i am wekmwel kewl ocol yeah durrrrrrrrrrrr dur inteetn :squarepusher::squarepusher: :squarepusher: :squarepusher: :squarepusher: :squarepusher: :squarepusher: :squarepusher::rhubear3:

Archived