IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Martinez to Bayern? Bugger. I was hoping Arsenal might have been quietly putting in a bid for him.

Would Wegner pay the 50m Bayern payed for him?

Edited by YO303

Bayerns are idiots (and they have been for a long time), you don't pay 50m for a defensive midfielder i don't care how good he is, i mean just buy Lee Catermore for 2 millions or something.

Guest Gary C

Even if that's 50m Euros, it's still £40m. The kid hasn't won anything and can't get into the Spain squad yet. £20m at the most. Stupid Bayern.

you pay 50m for a DM* if his last name is Pirlo and his first name is Andrea, and he's 28. Otherwise what the fuck...

*yes yes, deep-lying playmaker

Also - Berb to Fulham.

Guest Gary C

Haha, apparently a deal was ready to be agreed with Fiorentina, but Berbatov just didn't show up at their contract meeting. What a dick. At least get someone to ring and tell them.

His non-appearance at a scheduled meeting in Florence to undergo a medical and complete his move prompted a furious reaction, with the Serie A club claiming the 31-year-old did not "deserve our city, our shirt and the values it represents".

"The player and his agent had embarked on a flight to Florence, with tickets paid for by the club," said Fiorentina in a statement. "But they never arrived because of reckless and arrogant actions of other clubs which have nothing to do with the values of honesty, fair play and sporting ethics."

I guarantee that Berba and his agent were sat in a hotel around the corner ringing every other Premier League team and telling them, 'give us something right now, or we sign for Fiorentina'.

Edited by Gary C
Guest Gary C

Granero to QPR? A fringe Madrid player, but damn, he could be amazing at QPR.

Mbia too? This season, once it settles, could be one of the most competitive yet. Battles up and down the table.

Linked to Kjaer too?!? Not as good as an old Carvalho, but Mark Hughes has clearly been playing Football Manager.

Edited by Gary C
Guest Gary C

Defoe signs a new contract for Spurs, surely ending their search for a new striker this summer.

Adebayor, Defoe and youth-promotion Harry Kane. Not bad, but they could do with someone better than Defoe. Apparently, in pre-season friendlies they've played Bale in such an attacking position that he was pretty much a striker. He's definitely good enough to play anywhere.

Haha, apparently a deal was ready to be agreed with Fiorentina, but Berbatov just didn't show up at their contract meeting. What a dick. At least get someone to ring and tell them.

His non-appearance at a scheduled meeting in Florence to undergo a medical and complete his move prompted a furious reaction, with the Serie A club claiming the 31-year-old did not "deserve our city, our shirt and the values it represents".

"The player and his agent had embarked on a flight to Florence, with tickets paid for by the club," said Fiorentina in a statement. "But they never arrived because of reckless and arrogant actions of other clubs which have nothing to do with the values of honesty, fair play and sporting ethics."

I guarantee that Berba and his agent were sat in a hotel around the corner ringing every other Premier League team and telling them, 'give us something right now, or we sign for Fiorentina'.

There were rumours of a Juve signing for the Berb too. Fiorentina would be lucky to get him, but apparently he wanted to stay in the Premier league, and wanted to be with Jol (who used to manage him).

Adebayor, Defoe and youth-promotion Harry Kane. Not bad, but they could do with someone better than Defoe. Apparently, in pre-season friendlies they've played Bale in such an attacking position that he was pretty much a striker. He's definitely good enough to play anywhere.

Defoe is quite suited to the premier league - plays off the shoulder, is quick and has a good nose for goal. If he can stay healthy he'll do well.

While Bale is an excellent player, undoubtedly his best position is left wing. When he bombs up the wing there and is whipping in crosses he is one of the best in the game.

lol at Carroll to Hammers - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9507172/Liverpool-to-go-for-Arsenals-Theo-Walcott-if-Andy-Carroll-joins-West-Ham.html

If liverpool sell him that's going in the appropriate thread...LOL@Liverpool

Bervatov to Fulham now? wow

No offense to Fulham but if i were a player i would rather play for Juventus (who are in the Champions League), but this is Bervatov, the guy has no ambition.

Bervatov to Fulham now? wow

No offense to Fulham but if i were a player i would rather play for Juventus (who are in the Champions League), but this is Bervatov, the guy has no ambition.

For a guy who has no ambition, he surely picked the wrong in club in United then :rolleyes: The Juventus thing was only a rumor, so who knows there.

Guest Gary C

Andy Caroll out, maybe Daniel Sturridge in. If Liverpool get Sturridge and Dempsy i think they'll challenge for top four this season.

HAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

Edited by Gary C

huge WTF about Dempsey. he's burnt his bridges at Fulham sadly, they look pretty decent (although the loss of Dembele is going to have an effect). Villa look in free-fall at the moment.

Berba may be heading back to Spurs...

Guest Ron Manager

'Having a bid accepted' and player actually wanting to go are of course two different things, but still... if he agrees, I imagine Fulham fans will feel pretty aggrieved.

Guest Gary C

De Jong to AC Milan.

Del Piero to Australia. A little sad, I think we'd all assumed he'd die at Juventus. A true #10 that guy though.

Van der Vaart goes to Hamburg.